Status
Not open for further replies.

ToweKnee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Chicago
It was very cool of him to do. A few of us tried to put together a thank you gift and hook him up with a higher quality PV, but he wouldn't take it :p class act, that one. Thanks again, random generous guy. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Yea i wanted to send him some juice myself but he hasnt replied to me. Thanks again Mike class act for sure and such a nice gesture.

I wonder how many people that code served well for? 30mil is 2 weeks of juice I dont have to worry about and get to try some of the Raf finally.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Oh......and I also plan not to jump on this nice offer cause I want others to enjoy. :)

Just so no one is confused this has been used up...rather quickly in fact. By the end of the first day it had been used to completion. Everyone ordered as asked and I saw a lot of newer names so this did get proliferated out and some new folks got to try out some new juice. Mike did an awesome thing here, WTG!

TarlessWonder

Mar 10, 2012
Dunedin, FL
Extremely cool, Mike. I may have to drive from Melbourne to high five you.

That's funny, jif. Went to school at FIT (Florida Tech now?). Spent some fun years in Melbourne! Can you vape at the Space Center in Vape Canaveral? Love to see some astronauts vaping in the cockpit of the shuttle (too bad the program is winding down) while in space looking at Earth, enjoying some juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread