Status
Not open for further replies.

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
When I open my last 100ml bottle of BB or 30ml bottle of GJ it's time to order another batch. That works for me, gives me enough of a cushion to reload without running out. If something out of the ordinary is going on with Ben and crew, I have enough warning and juice to adjust my usage to make it through. If I waited until I got down to 10ml I might be in for a big suprise. Be prepared or be prepared to be without. Last few times I restocked I hit it while nice discounts were going too, just an added bonus.

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
I don't know much about what's going on with Alien Visions. It's actually been quite awhile since I've used their juice, having switched to Vaperite some time back. For some reason I've gotten tired of Vaperite's juices. I'm not sure why, but after awhile I seem to get tired of everyone's juices and need to switch to something new, or something old that's tried and true. So recently I've been going back to AVE to reorder some good old Boba's Bounty, but like the original poster says, they are either closed, or there is some other issue with the site. Generally they always seem to be closed, regardless of the time I visit, day or night. Yes, it's certainly frustrating, but I guess that just means I'll have to go somewhere else, and try something new. I was thinking of trying out Nicopure's Black Diamond, or maybe one of their other tobacco flavors.

It's a shame about Alien Visions being closed and the reasons why. I would think that if the owner of a company is having health problems, then at least the rest of the company's personnel could carry on with running the company. If anything, at least so the owner doesn't have to worry about business and financial issues while also dealing with a serious medical issue. I don't get it. Maybe AVE is just so small an operation that without the main guy running the company they are pretty much at half staff. I can imagine things possibly being like that, as I've thought about starting a small business myself and have wondering how I'd keep things running regularly all the time if it was just me, or me and my wife and family. Maybe if we thought of it as a restaurant, with the owner that started it all in bad health, it would be more understandable why AVE is having issues. My wife worked for a great little pizza place a few years ago. Since then the owner got very ill, and eventually the restaurant was sold. It's still there, and still sells the same overall pizza menu, but it is just not the same place anymore.

I'll keep checking on the AVE site once and awhile, but in the meantime I'll just go elsewhere - and save myself some frustration

Last edited:

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I will continue to order AVE juice. I will not go somewhere else for my juice. I order in large enough quantities that if they are closed, I still have juice. The way it appears is that new "juice companies" are popping up daily. I learned early on that not all juice is created equally. This is why I order from AVE.

Having a heart attack under 50 years of age is a serious situation. I love my juice, Ben & Christy. I will be purchasing more sweet tart (in large quantity) soon.

Alexvac

Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
New Jersey
Ever hear of growing pains?

Funny that these were the first words in the first reply to this post. I was literally going to say "growing pains of a small business."

You are likely to see a lot of this when participating as a customer in an infant industry. You cant expect a small company like ave or others with a limited staff to fill every order without mistakes. The only way stack their odds and make their customers happy at this point is to limit orders.

You can't really get upset when things go wrong when buying because of these circumstances, mistakes are made with all suppliers. Its just a matter of whether they are effective in satisfying their customers, and it seems that ave is very good in this regard.

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA

fogMann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
4:15 PM CST. Below is exactly what I see when I click on the site. It sucks to be out of BB and GJ (or never tried it, like me). But, it must suck more to be Ben right now. Or, maybe they're debugging and don't care what comes up since they're closed for the day.

Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion "FALSE /* x_load: x_load tried to load non-existent func file*/" failed in D:\Hosting\11062971\html\include\func\func.core.php on line 66

Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion "FALSE /* x_load: x_load tried to load non-existent func file*/" failed in D:\Hosting\11062971\html\include\func\func.core.php on line 66

Fatal error: Call to undefined function func_set_memory_limit() in D:\Hosting\11062971\html\init.php on line 60

MonsterTKE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2012
Georgia
4:15 PM CST. Below is exactly what I see when I click on the site. It sucks to be out of BB and GJ (or never tried it, like me). But, it must suck more to be Ben right now. Or, maybe they're debugging and don't care what comes up since they're closed for the day.

Which is all fine and good, until you realize that Google has already indexed the site. I feel a lot of this conversation is taking place amongst old hand vapers that know a lot about this scene. Put yourself in the shoes of "Joe Bloe - First Day vaper", what kind of impression do you think they are getting reading Ave's FB page, and looking at the site? Do you think they are lining up to order from this vendor, after they haven't existed for two months, and no one having anything good to say about them?

elibodman

Verified Member
May 24, 2013
United States
Human nature at its finest can be observed in this thread. I used to work at a retail outlet when I was a kid, and the sheer ignorance and impatience of the customers are very similar to some of the users on here, quite uncanny... not.
WOW! Sheer impatience of human nature...and ignorance of the thread title. Situational Irony...Aye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread