All caps - super important!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
this came up in the latest contest, but it's time we make it official!

What do we call ourselves?

Us, the legion of Halo?

Haloites?

Halonites?

Halonauts?

Halons? (Thats mine, you can tell by how awsum it is)

Halo's Angels?

Haloeons?

Haloics?

Haloisthereanybodyinthere? (think of Pink Floyd saying it and it gets cool real quick).

Halo-izers?

haloistakinallmymoneybutidontgiveafiddlersfart? (why Diva singled out a fiddler i dont know, probably some long standing feud with fiddler that wronged the family, Hatfield and McCoy style).

Halo-og-ans?

any other suggestions?

We must answer this important issue before we can truly begin to move and heal as a united nation! Against the great tyranny of people that don't have cool nicknames!

Post suggestions! Vote! Sacrifice a goat on the altar to show your loyatly to a name that most befits our cause!

Let us as a grand community come together to put this issue through our tempest once and for all! or until i forget and make another topic, like next week probably because i dont remember gud.

Last edited:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Well if you read into the lore of Halo, they ring like structures were just a coincidence, they were actually called Halo's because all the forerunners used Halo E-Cigs.

that's a totally true fact i just made up.

Did you know 43.6% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Voodooisms..oh wait, was that one of the choices? Ok then how about Voodooists? Dang, not on the list. HHMMM, ummm, I know! Voodooisthebest! Or HaloVoodoo? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm not sure what to call our little family. :confused:

/sigh its always aboot Voodoo huh? cant let me haf my lil moment of huh? Voodoo steals mah thunder!!!

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
I game for whatever u guys come up with as long as A) I can spell it, B) Auto correct doesn't constantly misspell it and C.)If it sounds cool ;)

Yeah. I'm with AngiBe! And as long as it has voodoo in it... and as long as it rhymes with, 'haloistakinallmymoneybutidontgiveafiddlersfart'....lol :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread