Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Anybody know when the next # game is? i missed yesterday, this makes me sad:(

apparently the Xmas game is supposed to be a tsunami that levels entire seaboards. no doubt casualty reports will be in the thousands....we should alert the red cross and prepare things.

i'm already stocking my pantry with as many boxes of fideo vermicelli i can get my hands on...i'll have to make some sort of crude water recycling kit....

yes, truly Xmas will be one of the most disastrous contests EVAR!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Yesterday was my first game and I had a blast playin...posts just whizzed by especially when the number got closer. I felt like I was playin some kind of slot machine :)

And then goin back and readin the thread was a friggin riot :laugh:

Seriously, I feel that's the best part. I was ROLLING laughing so hard going back and reading those posts! And it's amazing how much you can't read and completely miss when it's going that fast! I read my own name on those threads and never saw that when the game was playing.

I'm laughing again now!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOOL. We are some loonies!! Well off to the store for me, I have to buy trick or treat candy! I don't have nearly enough for alls those little leeches coming tonight!

Last time I ran out I grabbed my change bucket and kids were running down the block screaming "that lady is passing out money!!!!" I had kids running to my drive way! UGH!

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Seriously, I feel that's the best part. I was ROLLING laughing so hard going back and reading those posts! And it's amazing how much you can't read and completely miss when it's going that fast! I read my own name on those threads and never saw that when the game was playing.

I'm laughing again now!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOOL. We are some loonies!! Well off to the store for me, I have to buy trick or treat candy! I don't have nearly enough for alls those little leeches coming tonight!

Last time I ran out I grabbed my change bucket and kids were running down the block screaming "that lady is passing out money!!!!" I had kids running to my drive way! UGH!

it's official, AngiBe is Indy's SuggaMomma!

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
ok, a bit off topic...thats mostly my fault...like sat 55% my fault and 40% fault of the Visigoths and another 5% the fault of the creepy ginger kid in the apt down the hall.

we need a super cool name for ourselves, like Halon's. something that truly defines how cool we are and how much we appreciate Halo stuffs and other ring like fixtures that embody both devout spiritual morality and vaporizing delishus liquids.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
ok, a bit off topic...thats mostly my fault...like sat 55% my fault and 40% fault of the Visigoths and another 5% the fault of the creepy ginger kid in the apt down the hall.

we need a super cool name for ourselves, like Halon's. something that truly defines how cool we are and how much we appreciate Halo stuffs and other ring like fixtures that embody both devout spiritual morality and vaporizing delishus liquids.

Hmmm. That's a toughie. Course I'm just a humble tavern wench with a penchant for sailors... But I'm sticking to my guns, (replete with bosom bustin' bustier and lace corset,...HALO-ITES!.....HALON-IANS? hmmmmm. :vapor:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Ok...we have tons of options here....and since i can no longer edit my origilan...orginalal...organdonoral....my first post, i'll put there. from here on out, reply with just the name of your favorite and name one of the states of quantum entanglement while your at it since you'll need 10 characters and that seems easy.

Haloites

Halonites

Halonauts

Halons

Halo's Angels

Haloeons

Haloics

Halo-izers

Halo-og-ans

Halogens

After some pre-determine amount of time (presumably after i get a watch and learn how to read it) we'll count them up and then we'll have a super cool name that we will force people to call us! by force! FORCE!

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
Yes... make it 4 votes for Halons.
Makes me feel like a synthetic humanoid vaping creature from outer space.
vapor-cloud.jpg
Halons.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread