All caps - super important!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
so much apathy here, i was counting on the Halo pride to show itself in this endeavor. it seems i over-estimated us..../sadpanda

fine, "i dont care" is currently tied for the lead...so come Friday...we probably wont have a name and this thread will degenerate into the aether, alone in the dark, cold, unforgiving universe that is the interweb.

Boston Vapah

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
Sounds like my hubby when HE has gas! :facepalm:

All us men are gas bags and all proud of it too (hence the dutch oven) :)

You could have a room with a few old men in it and if one guy "rips a good one" we all start laughing :laugh:

This behavior perplexes most females cos I always am asked "why is that so funny...it's gross" which only makes me laugh more :laugh:

We don't have an answer as to why it amuses us so...perhaps it's genetic.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Halophytes and Halophiles....that sounds more like a renegade faction of the Halo Nation, like Anti-Pope's or Confederates.

Unhappy with the direction of the Halo Nation they slowly build their numbers in order to form a revolt, probably lead by AngiBeCrazy and proclaiming madness how Voodoo is the best flavor...i mean it's good...but best? yeah right.

Ultimately, this leads to a massive thermo-nuclear vaping conflict where the Halophytes(philes) are put down...but not eradicated. And they swell quietly in number over the years, learning to work behind the scenes like the Illuminati. The all seeing eye watches....legions silently chant AngiBeCrazy's name as if it were Alistair Crowley's, slowly driving world governments to drive in a new world order! The "age of Aquarius" will be their's they say in maddened tones while vaping voodoo and worshipping Horus!

if you see the fnord, you are one of them who are called 'they'!

so in short....good names, but too late....tomorrow is the deadline, Halon so far in a rather commanding lead!

Last edited:

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Halophytes and Halophiles....that sounds more like a renegade faction of the Halo Nation, like Anti-Pope's or Confederates.

Unhappy with the direction of the Halo Nation they slowly build their numbers in order to form a revolt, probably lead by AngiBeCrazy and proclaiming madness how Voodoo is the best flavor...i mean it's good...but best? yeah right.

Ultimately, this leads to a massive thermo-nuclear vaping conflict where the Halophytes(philes) are put down...but not eradicated. And they swell quietly in number over the years, learning to work behind the scenes like the Illuminati. The all seeing eye watches....legions silently chant AngiBeCrazy's name as if it were Alistair Crowley's, slowly driving world governments to drive in a new world order! The "age of Aquarius" will be their's they say in maddened tones while vaping voodoo and worshipping Horus!

so in short....good names, but too late....tomorrow is the deadline, Halon so far in a rather commanding lead!

:blink::blink::blink: ......Wheezal, I'd love to see the books that you read...on second thought...that's ok.:blink: :vapor:

Last edited:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN

OMG! I'm dying over here

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How the heck did I get thrown into this craziness!!??!!??!??!?! I can't stop laughing right now! And what's even more hilarious, my Bday is in January...that's right, Aquarius!!!!!! Can they chant AngiBeCrazy then follow w/singing "Age of Aquarius"?

And by the time this goofy group picks a name, Halo will possibly tire of their own name and change it or just change it to disassociate from this insane group. We'll still be stuck in a time warp of a name that stands for gas....:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Ok...it has been decided....the vote was close (actually i haf no clue since counting past 7 is really tough, darn you wood chipper!!!)

We are....

HALONS

Cinder, of course we'll need stationary, business cards, monogrammed spa robes, customized batteries, laser etched Halo Cadillac's, private helicopters with the logo and name...the whole shebang! You'll know what to do...oh yes...you will!

Revel in the glory of our official name as a nation. Breathe it in like the crisp air of a Kringle's Curse vape! Let it consume you and become engulfed in the revelry that is our new-found title! Be reborn from the mists of a Tribeca cloud like an infant, seeing the world anew with innocence eyes, full of wonder and promise!

HALONS

Yes...our time has truly come.

Also dont forget, it was my idea, so send me monies errytime you use it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread