All caps - super important!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
next up, i guess we'll need an org chart....

i mean AngiBeCrazy is the Mistress/Duchess. CafeDigitalDiva is the Countess. Cinder is the Grand Empress.

I saw someone take the role of Grand Vizier, and for some reason another person took the role of Court Jester, so now I'm out of a job.

it's all very confusing, i remember when rebellions used to be simple...some violence, a catchy slogan, and BOOM! new leadership and errybuddy is happy. Now it's just work....i need a vape.

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
Ok...it has been decided....the vote was close (actually i haf no clue since counting past 7 is really tough, darn you wood chipper!!!)

We are....

HALONS

Cinder, of course we'll need stationary, business cards, monogrammed spa robes, customized batteries, laser etched Halo Cadillac's, private helicopters with the logo and name...the whole shebang! You'll know what to do...oh yes...you will!

Revel in the glory of our official name as a nation. Breathe it in like the crisp air of a Kringle's Curse vape! Let it consume you and become engulfed in the revelry that is our new-found title! Be reborn from the mists of a Tribeca cloud like an infant, seeing the world anew with innocence eyes, full of wonder and promise!

HALONS

Yes...our time has truly come.

Also dont forget, it was my idea, so send me monies errytime you use it.

Been a long week... I need some of whatever wheezal is vaping. :vapor:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Hello dear HALONS! I see our Sir Jester tallied the votes! Heeheeheehee.

I third this statement ^^^^, whatever wheezal is having, I'll take two!

you sure? cuz it's not Voodoo.....lets just say, i know a guy who knows a guy that knows about a cargo plane that comes in from Azerbaijan every third week and leave it at that.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Grand Vizier? I gotta back off the PGA in my "Southern Classic"; it must have made me loopy! :confused::w00t::?::glug:

inorite..we're mixing Anglo-Saxon royal hierarchies with Arabic ones....if we end up tossing in Asiatic or Gaelic style ruling classes it will be a mess to keep track of.

We might need a second revolution, just to simplify things.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Btw, there's no such title as "Grand Vizier"; it's Hollywood hogwash! ;)

A Grand Vizier is actually a real title that used in the Ottoman Empire and earlier Arabic ones, it's basically like a Prime Minister to the sultan or the Mujaheddin. A "Vizier" being just a regular minister, the Grand Vizier being the top dawg of them all.

and technically speaking, the current Pakistani Prime Minister in Urdu is translated as "Grand Vizier (Vazīr-e Azam).

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
next up, i guess we'll need an org chart....

i mean AngiBeCrazy is the Mistress/Duchess. CafeDigitalDiva is the Countess. Cinder is the Grand Empress.

I saw someone take the role of Grand Vizier, and for some reason another person took the role of Court Jester, so now I'm out of a job.

it's all very confusing, i remember when rebellions used to be simple...some violence, a catchy slogan, and BOOM! new leadership and errybuddy is happy. Now it's just work....i need a vape.

I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
That movie is hilarious and so many useable quotes came out if it! I'm a huge fan of Anchorman or I guess basically any Will Farrell movie. Nothing better than witty, stupid humor..:laugh:

Well, you get 50% of that between myself and the wheez.

For me, the other movie on par with the number of useable quotes is my favorite,

Young Frankenstein

("What knockers!!!!")
("Why, Zank you, Doktor...")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread