All day Vanilla vape where are u at i cant find you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Mine is WOW Vanilla juice from V4L.com (and they have LOTS of sales so at least sign up to get sale notices because their shipping is a bit too pricy for small orders). I wait for sales and stock up.

I tried a LOT of vanillas and although I liked a number of them, the ones I liked most dropped a ton of flavoring sediment for a light color juice and would just crap up my cartos, ruining the drag and wicking. I tried all fo the V4L vanillas and the only one as strong as I wanted was WOW Vanilla. Nice thin clear juice, probably about 80PG/20VG judging by consistency and vapor (which is exactly what I like to use in cartomizers). And I don't see any sediment from it yay.

Last edited:
I can find a good Vanilla allday vape anywhere something i can taste good on the exhale something sweet creamy you that taste when you exhale thru your nose..There has to be someone out there who has it and i do knows taste is in the eye of the beholder. I know blue mist dosent have it its to weak for me but others might like it.
Zikwid zanilla. Ill say no more other than ill buy it if you don't love it

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
boise - there is a huge thread about Vanilla flavorings in the DIY section and it seemed like the first one that really hit the spot was Capella's Vanilla Custard (a safe custard since they say there is no diacetyl in an any of their flavorings).
Vanilla Custard "NEW" - e juice gourmet flavored coffee e liquid tea flavor e cigarette water flavoring Diet & Fitness Baking & Desserts

And you could try the Vanilla Swirl mentioned above (also free of diacetyl and other custard flavor chemicals)
Perfumers Apprentice - Vanilla Swirl Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread