All day Vanilla vape where are u at i cant find you.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by boise2011bjt, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. boise2011bjt

boise2011bjt Full Member

I can find a good Vanilla allday vape anywhere something i can taste good on the exhale something sweet creamy you that taste when you exhale thru your nose..There has to be someone out there who has it and i do knows taste is in the eye of the beholder. I know blue mist dosent have it its to weak for me but others might like it.

2. bnrkwest

bnrkwest Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    DIY Vanilla Swirl is the perfect Vanilla for me, just as you described. Perfumer's Apprentice I think has the flavor, just mix with PG/VG nic base. bnrk

3. cskent

cskent Vaping Master ECF Veteran

4. RedZone

RedZone Moved On ECF Veteran

Ms T's French Vanilla Cappuccino

5. madjack

madjack Ultra Member ECF Veteran

...my wife swears by BlueMistVaping's French Vanilla...........................:2cool:

6. nansc

nansc Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi everyone,I just had to answer because I am a vanilla freak.The Vapor Room's vanilla custard is the best I have ever had.They also give you a free bottle if it is your first order.Now I mostly make my own now because I can adjust it to what I want.

7. boise2011bjt

boise2011bjt Full Member

still tryin find that vanilla vape ... so far Pink spot has hands down got the best.. Im tryin to find my own DYi flavor to mix my own every flavor of vanilla i find to mix with is way to weak.. i got Vanilla flavors i would will never becaues their just to weak Any tips would be great. Kill Vanilla cant touch it pink spot Vanilla.

8. dormouse

dormouse ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Mine is WOW Vanilla juice from V4L.com (and they have LOTS of sales so at least sign up to get sale notices because their shipping is a bit too pricy for small orders). I wait for sales and stock up.

I tried a LOT of vanillas and although I liked a number of them, the ones I liked most dropped a ton of flavoring sediment for a light color juice and would just crap up my cartos, ruining the drag and wicking. I tried all fo the V4L vanillas and the only one as strong as I wanted was WOW Vanilla. Nice thin clear juice, probably about 80PG/20VG judging by consistency and vapor (which is exactly what I like to use in cartomizers). And I don't see any sediment from it yay.

9. worstedcdogg

worstedcdogg Full Member Verified Member

the High Caliber Killa Vanilla is my go-to vanilla vape, with a bit on their cinnabun flavour ontop its to die for.

10. CheechClouds

CheechClouds Full Member

Zikwid zanilla. Ill say no more other than ill buy it if you don't love it

11. CheechClouds

CheechClouds Full Member

Zikwid zanilla. Problem solved. So much depth in flavor. A little pricy but well worth it.

12. dormouse

dormouse ECF Guru ECF Veteran

boise - there is a huge thread about Vanilla flavorings in the DIY section and it seemed like the first one that really hit the spot was Capella's Vanilla Custard (a safe custard since they say there is no diacetyl in an any of their flavorings).
    Vanilla Custard "NEW" - e juice gourmet flavored coffee e liquid tea flavor e cigarette water flavoring Diet & Fitness Baking & Desserts

And you could try the Vanilla Swirl mentioned above (also free of diacetyl and other custard flavor chemicals)
    Perfumers Apprentice - Vanilla Swirl Flavor

13. boise2011bjt

boise2011bjt Full Member

i got the flavor vanilla swirl i cant quite get the flavor to come thru im useing 50/50 pg/vg

14. wickedalibi

wickedalibi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nuff said!!!!

15. bobthesalesclerk

bobthesalesclerk Super Member ECF Veteran

Vapor galaxy killa vannila... awesome

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.