All Day Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Will do that [emoji106] I kind of feel that legend can use an extra flavor shot, but it isn't fully steeped yet -LowCarProblems- -VapingEnthusiast- @fortefied @alex5mpg
Legend is my absolute favorite , I've been ordering it with extra extract for quite awhile now and IMO it's richer , has more tobacco oomph to it , and doesn't require as much ageing as the regular version does , I Know Bronze won't agree with this but David will but I ordered Dragon's Fire with extra extract this last time and that put it over the top for me , I've always liked Dragon's Fire but the like went to love with the flavor boost , Dragon's Fire is awesome with extra extract ! :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Legend is my absolute favorite , I've been ordering it with extra extract for quite awhile now and IMO it's richer , has more tobacco oomph to it , and doesn't require as much ageing as the regular version does , I Know Bronze won't agree with this but David will but I ordered Dragon's Fire with extra extract this last time and that put it over the top for me , I've always liked Dragon's Fire but the like went to love with the flavor boost , Dragon's Fire is awesome with extra extract ! :)

and even better in a Magma!! :)

Can't wait till my plumeveil and zenith v2 arrives! I'll be trying those with hhv all day!!!!

-LowCarProblems-
-VapingEnthusiast-
@fortefied @alex5mpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread