All Hands On Deck..........Your votes needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris41279

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2010
Armpit of America, New Jersey
Ok, well i've exhausted my resources i believe. I've ran a live webchat show promoting both the Freedom watch and the ecigssavelives petition. Hit up tons of people on my facebook and myspace. My family, friends, etc..

I think i went a little fanatical, but im just appalled at the blatant disregard for our health our govt is showing. I knew there was govt corruption, but damn i didnt think it was this bad. So now im mad, and doing what i can to promote E-cig's to everyone i know and i have quite a few hardcore smokers ready to switch as soon as the one site i sent them comes back up!

ROCK ON VAPERS! YOU RULE!

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
First off, a big pat on the back to all of you wonderful vapers.

I emailed the show directly since their seems to be a lag on the forum itself or the admin's activity is not very noticable. SO just in case thought I'd get their attention directly. Anyone wanting to email the show directly can use this address

Freedomwatch@foxbusiness.com

and you can also vote for guests using links in this post.

Oh yeah, dont forget to enjoy a vape on me. GREAT JOB FOLKS

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
Thanks for the link. I'm starting to get lost in the online maze that surrounds everything. Hard to tell if you are getting through the din or not. Facebook, email, forum, twitter, never seems to be an end. Hopefully we already have their attention and they are busy researching our plight. (finger's crossed)

Between our far flung minority and all the other problems getting front page news, it seems almost impossible to get the attention this deserves. This is nothing short of an attempt at nicotine prohibition by the FDA. Guess we'll have to organize a vape-in at their head office to get some publicity. Wonder how many vapers their actually are??? might be interesting trying to get us all in the lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread