Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Just got this since I can't lay down a PV with a genisis atty without it leaking. I now have an excellent stand without PV's leaning all over the place. Also has cut outs for drip tips, tanks, etc.

This is an outstanding hand made wooden caddy. The fit, finish and staining is excellent. The middle three holes holds GGTS without any difficulty. Overall dimensions are 7 1/2" x 4", nice and compact though it looks bigger than it is.

Comes with 2 different sets of pegs to adjust the height. It's advised to glue them in to secure the upper part of stand. I just can't say enough about the quality of this.

Can be purchased from Red Sky mods. They call it the Desk Caddy. 49.00, the make it and ship within 72 hrs.

Desk Caddies & Accessories - Red Sky Mods

006A.jpg

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Boy oh boy is that nice !!!!, I think it really sets the GG's off and all your accessories too ! dspin !

Very nice....... I just need to get more mods to use something like that...lol

I love the picture with all the differant colors , you have brown , blue , green many greens , and shiny, shiny !

Just got this since I can't lay down a PV with a genisis atty without it leaking. I now have an excellent stand without PV's leaning all over the place. Also has cut outs for drip tips, tanks, etc.

This is an outstanding hand made wooden caddy. The fit, finish and staining is excellent. The middle three holes holds GGTS without any difficulty. Overall dimensions are 7 1/2" x 4", nice and compact though it looks bigger than it is.

Comes with 2 different sets of pegs to adjust the height. It's advised to glue them in to secure the upper part of stand. I just can't say enough about the quality of this.

Can be purchased from Red Sky Mods. They call it the Desk Caddy. 49.00, the make it and ship within 72 hrs.

006A.jpg

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Oh yes, they are back up and running !! I'm saving up as we speak, I realy like this mod holder. It looks great and will suit my purpose perfect !

Just if I can refrain from buying juice and mods and atomizers and ect.....ect......then I may save enough money to get one...lol

Well anyway bump to the front / BUMP :thumbs: :vapor:

darco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
India
Reviving an old thread here, I see that they now have a v2 of the caddy that replaces the older one http://redskymods.com/Dual-Level-Tube-caddy_p_57.html

Since I need to have atleast 2 GGTS slots, I am wondering if the new model will only take 1 GGTS in the center hole or will all the large holes fit the GGTS along with its button. The new model seems to have 2 ego holes as well and only the center one is a 1.25" hole, unlike dspins description. Dspin could you please confirm the inner diameter of the 3 middle holes that fit ur GGTSes?

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.

Can be purchased from Red Sky Mods. They call it the Desk Caddy. 49.00, the make it and ship within 72 hrs.

006A.jpg

Hello Dspin, what it is that beautiful tank on second from the left? It looks like a GG with special "parts"

Tankman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Sac, Ca.
Just ordered one of these from Red Sky Mods. AWESOME!!!:thumbs:

Dual Level Tube caddy

What a beautiful desktop display case!! SO Glad I found this thread!!!
I went to Home Depot today and spent $50.00 on wood (polar butcher block) to build my own.
Was searching around in the ECF forum to find pics of what people were doing---then came across dspins thread!!!
WOW, for the same amount of money I could buy one (including shipping) for the same price!!! Plus this unit is nicer than anything I could make at home with my archaic tools :)
Dspin, thanks so much for sharing!!! My wife is going to be so much happier, my desk will be clean and organized. No more vape gear spread "all over hell and back"!!

Tankman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Sac, Ca.
Reviving an old thread here, I see that they now have a v2 of the caddy that replaces the older one http://redskymods.com/Dual-Level-Tube-caddy_p_57.html

Since I need to have atleast 2 GGTS slots, I am wondering if the new model will only take 1 GGTS in the center hole or will all the large holes fit the GGTS along with its button. The new model seems to have 2 ego holes as well and only the center one is a 1.25" hole, unlike dspins description. Dspin could you please confirm the inner diameter of the 3 middle holes that fit ur GGTSes?

darco,
might be alittle late now (considering the date of your post), but you would want to check out the GGTS caddy.....

Dual Level GGTS caddy

......not the dual level tube caddy caddy, which has only one 1.25" hole.
The GGTS caddy will fit all larger diameter mods... has 3, 1.3" holes and 2, 1.2" holes. perfect for your needs!!!
Hope this helps, but prolly too late!! Oh well,
Keep Vapin......

Dutch81

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Miami/Chicago
While neat, personally I think I'd rather build one myself
Wouldn't be as pretty as I'd probably just grab a chunk of 4x4 and start drilling/cutting, but I tend to prefer function over form

About to put the finishing touches on a prototype, will post updated pics in my gallery soon. I like a lot of the stands out there but I only have one Vape (a ProVari Mini) and a ton of juice/accessories that needed organizing. Now every piece has its place. Steeping and refilling is easier too now. Going to drill a few more holes on the corners to hold more tools (siringes, toothpicks, etc.) and maybe put one more groove between the 2 rows of juice for a 3rd spot for accessories like atomizers, more cartons, etc. One things for sure, it will be stained... Just not sure with what yet. Any suggestions? It is poplar wood so there are some additional steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread