ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
I Only Use Genesis Style Atomizer with Mesh
For me is the Only Safe Way to vape
And is The Best One
Thank You So Much
Know That You Have Made Many People Happy.
Erik

Heating stainless steel mesh has been found to possibly cause the creation of dangerous chemicals (Chromium). You can't say it's safe to use. We don't know that.

This is why most people have moved to using cotton.

raidy

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Germany
Heating stainless steel mesh has been found to possibly cause the creation of dangerous chemicals (Chromium). You can't say it's safe to use. We don't know that.
This is why most people have moved to using cotton.
Yes an No. It depents on the type of SS, becaue "stainless steel" ist only a name and not qualifiying the real type.
1.4401 (X5CrNiMo17-12-2) AISI 316 ist critical.
1.4452 (X13CrMnMoN18-14-3), P2000 ist absolutly the best. (>1000 °C)
1.4006 (X12Cr13), AISI 410 >600°C good!
1.4541 (X6CrNiTi18-10), AISI 321 >900°C perfect!
1.4841 (X15CrNiSi25-21, früher X15 CrNiSi25 20) ~900°C perfect!

Which quality has the ss-pan or grill-grid, where you make your steak?

Most made ​​mistake: Overglow of the mesh when oxidize (too long, too hot). Maximum dark Cherry-red ist perfect.
I would not want to say that cotton is absolutely secure. If it scorches it sets free carbon monoxide.

Greetings
Raidy

Last edited:

traderdan

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
North Texas
Thanks Raidy
Thanks for your gift to the world . I've said before and will say it again the genesis is the best vaps I ever had . I'm just glad I got a version that you gave the ok to build. I'm talking about Peaceoffcake' s hybrid genesis .I won't want money being spent to go to undeserving clones. I've used my hybrids for years and is still my favorite vaporizers by far . I know there is hazard s in everything we do but I think these have some of the very least we have to worry about .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread