All new: The Precise Simplicity 14500 from Super-T Manufacturing Inc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Introducing The Precise Simplicity 14500 from Super-T Manufacturing!

In Stock. $99.99 Ships in 1-2 days. To order visit: https://www.supertmanufacturing.com/simplicity.html

Precise Simplicity 14500 Features and Specs:

- Accepts most IMR 14500 and Protected 14500 batteries. Super-T recommends AW Brand batteries for best fit and quality
- Precious Metal Palladium Plated Brass Contacts. Plated to Mil Speci-P-45209. Will never oxidize or corrode making for reliable consitent firing without the need for constant sanding and cleaning!
- All Mechanical
- Stainless Steel Construction with ultra durable, slip free, machined in finish
- Polished Brass accented locking mechanism. Twist to lock.
- Integrated hidden venting
- Engraved bottom button
- Lifetime Warranty
- Top cap accepts most all 510 threaded Rba’s, atomizers, tanks and carto’s.
- 16mm x 81mm. 1 MM Shorter then the PrecisePlus 10440!
- Made in the USA

simweb1.jpg

In hand view:
Simwebinhand.jpg

simweb2.jpg

Polished Brass Locking Accent Ring with Engraved Button:
Simwebbutton.jpg

1mm Shorter than a PrecisePlus 10440! Measures 16mm x 81mm
simweb10440.jpg

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just a quick Note:

The Precise Simplicity 14500 will not hold up or effect the ship dates of your Precise ELA. The Precise Simplicity 14500 is an "off the machine" ready to assemble device and requires no prep work by me and is assembled by our team of trained staff. I'm still working full steam ahead on your ELA's as those require extensive fitting and finishing personally by me to complete.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Darn, you would have to add such a beauty to your line - up. I was not supposed to make anymore large purchases.

Available and shipping now! Only $99.99! Lifetime Warranty, Precious Metal Palladium Plated Contacts, Stainless Steel Construction, Locking Button and, of course, Super-T Precision! :)

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
ready to order now, can you please show under the top cap and switch? or maybe a short walk through video?

I use the red AW's (from you) so i'm not too concerned about adjustment, but kind of curious whats going on in there... any current limiting springs? etc?

I'll do my best to post up a short walk thru video tomorrow. Top cap is standard PrecisePlus fare. Two different Palladium Plated Bottom posts are included with your purchase, one works with IMR's and the other with longer Protected batteries.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
What will they think of next? I like the new locking button, looks like it will be stable when standing on end:thumb:

At first glance it may look like other "spin to lock ring" devices, but it is different in design and eliminates one of the pieces necessary in other designs as we machined some of it into the body itself, it isn't just a straight thru tube:) Also unique is that we used two different bottom posts (Precious Metal Palladium Plated of course, as is the top cap post), one for shorter IMR batteries and one for longer protected batteries. Both are included with your purchase. It will come set up for IMR's, switch out the post if using protected batteries.

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I'll do my best to post up a short walk thru video tomorrow. Top cap is standard PrecisePlus fare. Two different Palladium Plated Bottom posts are included with your purchase, one works with IMR's and the other with longer Protected batteries.

Speaking of post....can I order a washer set screw post like on the P+ buttons... I didnt think about it but I just recived my Brass P button-I ordered it for my ELA and it did not come with a post screw... I guess I could use the one off the ELA button but I would prefer the Brass button to have its own screw post so I dont have to screw and unscrew it....Brass is to soft...
I did sent a email to supertmanufacturing@yahoo.com about this request.... let me know if I can buy an extra one...

Last edited:

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
I think an integrated feeder would look sweet on there too...something to replace the top cap for a sleek, integrated look :)

Hmm, does this mean we're getting close to your other integrated feeder/rebuildable units? ;-) It's beginning to look like I might as well just sign my paychecks over to you directly :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread