All new: The Precise Simplicity 14500 from Super-T Manufacturing Inc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I was just about to ask if it was a "normal" locking ring. I had a feeling there was more to it.

I do still have a question - why palladium instead of rhodium? My Shockwaves have palladium on some of the parts and I have no complaints, just curious.

Simplicity was made with affordability in mind (hence its under 100 price tag). Palladium is a Precious Metal and a member of the Platinum group along with Rhodium, but is 750.00 per ounce vs. 1400+ for Rhodium. Offers much of the same benefits with a more affordable price :)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I was just about to ask if it was a "normal" locking ring. I had a feeling there was more to it.

One of the advantages is it eleminates a piece necessary in many other designs which makes it so we don't need to use reverse threads and you can lock it as tight as you want without it spinning off the bottom cap (because there is no bottom cap)!!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well I stared at that check out screen long enough. Order placed!

Will the simplicity line replace the precise line?

No, it won't replace the PrecisePlus line at all, its just a more affordable option for the budget minded. The best materials, precious metal plated, USA made and of course, Super-T quality!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oh and the shocker of it all, it's in stock ready to ship! I view the ELA's and Shockwaves of the world as our Premier luxury line. They are so involved in their machining, complex and labor intenvisve to produce, we really needed an affordable, simple, in stock option to those mega mods.

Last edited:

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
Oh and the shocker of it all, it's in stock ready to ship! I view the ELA's and Shockwaves of the world as our Premier luxury line. They are so involved in their machining, complex and labor intenvisve to produce, we really needed an affordable, simple, in stock option to those mega mods.

Is it 16mm at the top or in the middle? Not that it matters since I already bought it. Just curious

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It's to hard to tell from the angles of the photos, but is there air channels in the top cap for devices like the Penelope's and spheroids of the world? If not, is that something you think you will be offering as an optional add-on (top cap with air channels)?

Yes, there are machined in channels for airflow:)

betterBquietnow

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Massachusets
Boom! Just recently got a spheroid and a mini micro -- i think they just met their match! Speaking of matching, whats the finish like on this badboy dave? The pictures look intriguing, how would you describe it compared to other SuperT finishes? Also, whats the conductivity of palladium plated brass contacts versus rhodium or silver? Order placed...hope my ELA beats it here :)

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Also, whats the conductivity of palladium plated brass contacts versus rhodium or silver? Order placed...hope my ELA beats it here :)

I would guess that it'll be on par with the rhodium. The plating itself isn't so much for conductivity, it's for corrosion resistance. The plating layer is very thin and it's the brass underneath that is carrying the current. That's how I understand it, anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread