All new: The Precise Simplicity 14500 from Super-T Manufacturing Inc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JiGGLiN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
Los Angeles
Top cap configuration is the same as the PrecisePlus. Solid, no leak, but non adjustable. I did press the center post in another .005 higher to insure contact will all RBA's and tanks, so it shouldn't be a problem. It is cross milled with slots for airflow for those tanks that hang low.

On the batteries, Included are different sized orings and two Palladium plated center posts of two different lengths, so making most any battery fit shouldn't be a problem. With the AW's, you just know you are getting quality and they fit like a glove, so i recommend them first.

We'll be getting more AW IMR 14500's and AW P14500's in on Thursday according to tracking.

Thanks for chiming in and addressing my question. I got one more for ya...has the voltage drop been tested? Curious as to the performance of these.

Got mine ordered, but now I am a bit worried that my Mini B won't sit flush. One can only hope. Can't wait to see the video.

Flush fitment of my attys...that is my concern since it isn't not adjustable.

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
Wow, smaller than an 18650, now that is perspective.

The difference between the P+16 (16340) and the P+18350 might seem negligible on paper, but it is quite noticeable in person....so the difference between the Simplicity and a P+18650 will be drastic! It's pretty impressive that David was able to make this a tad shorter than the P10!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread