Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Folks,

I received 1/6th of my order today, for the Vapor Kings, I also received Mboro, and Mint cartridges. I am packing tonight for shipment in the am. I will hopefully have more next week, as well as the following. Thanks for your understanding, and patience.

If you requested other flavors, please let me know If you would like me to ship your VK now, and the rest later.

My needs are, I GOTTA MAKE YA SMILE:D

Please just let me know how;)

If you ordered liquid, I will not have my supply delivered till Monday, But, it is pretty BIG8-over 20 flavors in 6 strengths. It is FABULOUS, and the best deal anywhere.

20ml, 12.50

Within 2 weeks, I will have 10 flavors of VK carts, as well in 5 strengths.

I am at the control of manuf. and shipper, but, I have changed my contact, and found a new person who will actually be at the factory with MY newest line of Nobacco juice, which will be used exclusively in my line of Vapor4life products. He will also be handling quality control, at the assembly line, due to my damnding nature.

Please bear with me as I strive to have only the Best in vaping, which satisfies ME:evil:I know, if it satisfies me, it will make you SMILE.

Email me at smilinenterprise@aol.com with any questions, or skype smilinenterprise.

last bit of great news, I will definately have my website up next week, we have been working diligintly on it.

Remember folks, if I cannot make ya smile, nobody can.

vape-On

Smilin:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread