1187 Hundertwasser
1krb64.jpg

Reactions: Gulliverfoyle

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
In my first attempts at using TC Mode I was not impressed and was looking for answers all over the place. Then I got my first TC Coils in SS316L and that was the answer for me at least. Still only using factory made coils but my Griffin 25 Plus might get a set of simple SS316L coils tomorrow since it is so dang cold out!

Reactions: Don29palms

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
In my first attempts at using TC Mode I was not impressed and was looking for answers all over the place. Then I got my first TC Coils in SS316L and that was the answer for me at least. Still only using factory made coils but my Griffin 25 Plus might get a set of simple SS316L coils tomorrow since it is so dang cold out!
I was the same way. I been using just power mode for so long and been happy. The first set of coils I made for tc that worked really well were 24g ss316L spaced coils 8 wraps on 3mm id. 60watts at 450degrees. I've found my batteries and juice last longer and flavor is better for me.

Reactions: SteveS45

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Yeah, I was searching to find the answer to Sub Ohm Vaping for a long time until I got the Kangertech Pangu with the SS316L coils and said WOW! Now I buy SS316L for all of my Sub Ohm tanks they are available for.
My favorite tank has always been my Crius plus with the quad clapton coil deck. I made up some ss juggernaut wire and put it in the dual coil deck. This is amazing. The ss is so much better than kanthal. I'm convinced tc is the way to go. Apparently you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread