Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Picked one up from my local vape shop this afternoon. Have only been vaping on it for a few hours, so ii can't answer all your questions Burnie.

First impressions :

It's very small and light, but doesn't feel flimsy. Imagine a pack of Trident gum, it's about 20 percent smaller in height and width, and about the same depth. For the price, i'm quite impressed by the build quality. All five holes open, it's not a strict MTL imo, much more comfortable as a restricted lung hit. I prefer it with 3 holes open for a good mtl hit. Feels about 12 or 13 watts with all holes open, and 9 or 10 with three holes open. Taste is decent to good imo, although i have only tried one flavor so far. Chain vaped with 70vg juice, and no dry hits. Kinda surprised considering how tiny the juice holes are.

As far as rebuilding, i'm sure it's doable but it will be a pain in the ..... Probably even harder than rebuilding the PT coil as a BVC. Not worth the hassle imo, when you can buy the coil for less than a dollar from Fasttech. Let's see how long the coils last.

Overall, i am quite impressed so far. As soon as my second one arrives from China, this one will be in the car permanently along with a bottle of juice and a car phone charger. I don't think any of my mods will leave the house any more.

I think Eleaf killed it with this one. I predict it will be an overwhelming success.

P.S. This is a tremendous gift for friends and family members who couldn't quit with cigalikes, but find our devices too complicated and time consuming to maintain properly.

P.P.S. For the members who asked, it is very shirt pocket friendly, and there is no way a 1450O will fit in this thing.

Last edited:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Picked one up from my local vape shop this afternoon. Have only been vaping on it for a few hours, so ii can't answer all your questions Burnie.

First impressions :

It's very small and light, but doesn't feel flimsy. Imagine a pack of Trident gum, it's about 20 percent smaller in height and width, and about the same depth. For the price, i'm quite impressed by the build quality. All five holes open, it's not a strict MTL imo, much more comfortable as a restricted lung hit. I prefer it with 3 holes open for a good mtl hit. Feels about 12 or 13 watts with all holes open, and 9 or 10 with three holes open. Taste is decent to good imo, although i have only tried one flavor so far. Chain vaped with 70vg juice, and no dry hits. Kinda surprised considering how tiny the juice holes are.

As far as rebuilding, i'm sure it's doable but it will be a pain in the ..... Probably even harder than rebuilding the PT coil as a BVC. Not worth the hassle imo, when you can buy the coil for less than a dollar from Fasttech. Let's see how long the coils last.

Overall, i am quite impressed so far. As soon as my second one arrives from China, this one will be in the car permanently along with a bottle of juice and a car phone charger. I don't think any of my mods will leave the house any more.

I think Eleaf killed it with this one. I predict it will be an overwhelming success.

P.S. This is a tremendous gift for friends and family members who couldn't quit with cigalikes, but find our devices too complicated and time consuming to maintain properly.

P.P.S. For the members who asked, it is very shirt pocket friendly, and there is no way a 1450O will fit in this thing.

Thanks. It sounds good so far. :)

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
1. How is the battery life? Does it last the whole tank?
One of 650mah ones, freshly charged and filled, has been lasting my work day, without charging or refilling, but I don't chain vape, I use it as a smoker would a cigarette. The mini at home I slide back into the PCC when I put it down, so it's always fully charged. The PCC goes a three days for me without charging it.

2. How is the Flavor of the juice? Some devices work better than others for flavor. I went from a cubis type device and I didn't notice any flavor loss.

3. How easy is it to clean and change flavors?
This I can't help with. I only use tobacco flavored NET's so don't I need to do this.

4. Have you found a good source for replacement coils?
Heaven Gifts, Fasttech and PerfectVape (US site).
I just bought some off Ebay and Heaven Gifts is the seller.

5. Has anyone tried to rebuild/clean the coils?
Doesn't look possible to me, way too small for my eyes to even think about trying it.

That's Great. :) Can you answer some of the questions I posted in the first post? :rolleyes:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
So where is everyone getting theirs and what sort of prices? Both device and coils. I traded for mine but I've seen the device for 9-10 ?bucks and coils on presale for $3.20 for 5pk.
Links :rolleyes:

First impressions :

Thanks, that helps. :)

1. How is the battery life? Does it last the whole tank?
One of 650mah ones, freshly charged and filled, has been lasting my work day, without charging or refilling, but I don't chain vape, I use it as a smoker would a cigarette. The mini at home I slide back into the PCC when I put it down, so it's always fully charged. The PCC goes a three days for me without charging it.

2. How is the Flavor of the juice? Some devices work better than others for flavor. I went from a cubis type device and I didn't notice any flavor loss.

3. How easy is it to clean and change flavors?
This I can't help with. I only use tobacco flavored NET's so don't I need to do this.

4. Have you found a good source for replacement coils?
Heaven Gifts, Fasttech and PerfectVape (US site).
I just bought some off Ebay and Heaven Gifts is the seller.

5. Has anyone tried to rebuild/clean the coils?
Doesn't look possible to me, way too small for my eyes to even think about trying it.
Thanks JJ, very useful information. Looking forward to getting mine from FT.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    4th hole 4 me. I use naughty fully open. I'm not a vaping Pro and am having Difficulty matching the vape I get from the naughty. I 'm getting a hot lip and not enough TH right now. The 4 tiny holes in the carto end up being about the size of the holes in my Boge cartos. Flows as good or better tho and with easier priming. I use 50 PG.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I've asked my local shop to order me some more cartos, have to see what they charge maybe today. I 'm in Pa., so I' m trying to purchase all my supplies at this vape shop for support. I ask for stuff and they'll order it, but mostly a Clouds Bro place with comps on the weekends. As a member of ecf, ya'll should send me a good setup to kick their butts :)

Last edited:

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Duh. Didn't think to save them. Just did a vapecrawler search. Came up with good prices at efun.top. But I don't think I wanna go there.

Edit: OK found the links. Both presell tho.

Eleaf iCare Kit 9.6USD | VapeSourcing

Eleaf IC 1.1ohm Head 3.5USD | VapeSourcing
    Thanks, good price, But I hate pre-orders.

Just ordered another one from iCare by Eleaf | 15W Box Styled All-In-One Portable Starter Kit total with shipping was $18.98. It should get here before the one from FT that I ordered a week ago :facepalm: Strange that Ecig-City did not have the replacement coils either, production muse be running slow on those, FT didn't have them at the time I ordered either.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    Thanks, good price, But I hate pre-orders.

Just ordered another one from iCare by Eleaf | 15W Box Styled All-In-One Portable Starter Kit total with shipping was $18.98. It should get here before the one from FT that I ordered a week ago :facepalm: Strange that Ecig-City did not have the replacement coils either, production muse be running slow on those, FT didn't have them at the time I ordered either.
    Yeah I've never a pre order but I won $5 store credit at that site. Might as well give it a shot.

Reactions: Burnie
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread