All Things about the Eleaf iCare & iCare Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I have purchased about 10 of these units since their release thinking that they are/were a great long term solution, but they ALL end up auto firing on me.

Wow, that may be enuf to document and get the attention of the supplier's and manufactuers.

I halted using mine and any recommendations.

Reactions: Burnie

MisterStick

Jan 24, 2010
    Pa
    I also have two of the Mini PCC chargers. They seem to stop working periodically, and eventually (after about a month) stopped working for me. I've taken to using a small power bank on the go.

A couple of my Mini's don't necessarily auto fire, but the switch doesn't release when I stop puffing on them, and they continue to burn until the 10 second cut off kicks in. If I give a short blow into one of them, the switch disengages.

What a hassle. I can only hope that an upside to regulation will be much better quality control.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    But no longer the same form factor.
    The Solo looks like the Mini, but a little longer. But it DOES have a Button. :D Which should solve the auto fire problems some have been having. But I am going to wait for feedback from others before I jump on this one. Like I really NEED anything else. :facepalm:

gt_1955

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2012
    South Australia
    The old style being the first release? Yeah, to me that's the whole idea of these ... just with minor improvements. After the first couple of days, I have had zero problems with mine (since about early October last year), and I use it every day up to about 8 hours/day (with the rest being Pico Squeeze squonking with a Shift rda).

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    My wife uses h
    I think it was EFun had them down to 7.99

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
    Efun charges too much for shipping tho. I always try the other China stores first. But sometimes Efun has great sales that make it worth it.

Zaki Kepoi

Feb 17, 2017
    So any progress on enlarging the hole for easier auto firing ?
    Not yet.. haven't got down to it. Initially after coiling the wire I would wrap the cotton around the coil and leave one lead exposed. After checking the original occ, i saw they wrapped both leads but under different layers. So i guess I see what I've been doing wrong.

Reactions: Burnie

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    eleaf just came out with 4 additional iCares...

All 4 have Fire Buttons (the original 2 were "automatic")...all 4 (like the original 2) use the IC 1.1ohm Heads...and they vary in price from $12 to $17...

iCare-orig....1.8ml...650mAh...15Watts...14mm x 30mm x 75mm.....

iCare-Mini....1.3ml...320mAh...15Watts...12mm x 24.5mm x 75mm...fits PCC...

iCare-Solo....1.1ml...320mAh...15Watts...11mm x 18mm x 104.5mm....

iCare-110....1.3ml....320mAh...10Watts...11mm x 136mm...

iCare-140....2.0ml...650mAh...10Watts...14mm x 122mm...spiral DT...

iCare-160....3.5ml...1500mAh..15Watts...16mm x 168mm...7 color LED...

RUMV1XL.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread