allergic reaction ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

louie325

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2015
i bought some max vg and some max vg 36mg nic that i made into 3mg for final juice 85/15 vg pg from ecigexpress along with that some flavor west flavoring
at first i was ok

but as i was vaping some stuff i mixed i started noticing little red bumps on my face
appear and disappear

do i have an allergy to something?
i have vaped plenty of 50/50 or max vg or 85/15 and never had an issue before

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
i bought some max vg and some max vg 36mg nic that i made into 3mg for final juice 85/15 vg pg from ecigexpress along with that some flavor west flavoring
at first i was ok

but as i was vaping some stuff i mixed i started noticing little red bumps on my face
appear and disappear

do i have an allergy to something?
i have vaped plenty of 50/50 or max vg or 85/15 and never had an issue before

Since you are DIYing, and have the stuff, vape pure VG or pure PG for a while and see what happens with each.

Based on what little you wrote, I would suspect you are sensitive to one of the flavorings.

louie325

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2015
ill try vaping the max vg by itself if thats ok ill add in the nic and see what happens if not im sure its the flavoring maybe that can be the culprit i havent used any pg only the pg in the flavors i ordered
little red bumps come out on my face and my head feels hot but goes away
not sun related to hot in texas but be outside ha
only using 3 mg of nic also

are what are the signs of a allergy ? nothing out of the ordinary except the tiny pimple looking things and my head feels hot like a rush almost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread