Almost all ejuices are to strong in taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swaglife81

Apr 16, 2017
So unfortunately almost all my vape shops locally are expensive or only have 60 ml bottles. Here is my issue.

Doing sampling I find some flavors I like. The vape shops have weaker tasting tanks to test on. I use a Smok Baby Beast which produces alot more taste from the e juices. Sounds like a good thing.

I've bought 7 bottles at different times. Avail brand, Naked 100, and a few local house blends. With the exception of 1 flavor every ejuice I've tried the flavor is way way to strong. I like the flavors testing them on the cheap testers at the vape shops. I'm using the Smok X2 coil which is great, I'm slowly at the point where I'm vaping at higher than my liking wattages to have less taste profile.

Is this a problem some people have. Everything is to strong in flavoring to some. I thought maybe I'm getting a slight spitback that Im not feeling but don't think that's the problem. Are these companies throwing huge amounts of flavoring in. They are 70 VG/30 PG with 6mg of nic and the 6mg nic is perfect for me. Satisfied after 15-20 puffs and just the right throat hit. I haven't gotten into diy as I'm interested at this point but I really don't want to waste these 6 or so bottles. I guess I should dilute with some pre mixed vg/pg with equal amount nic.

I really need to hit up companies that put in like half the amount of flavoring as Avail, Naked and some others do if I can.

Let me know your opinions

Reactions: Foggy Road

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... I haven't gotten into diy as I'm interested at this point but I really don't want to waste these 6 or so bottles. I guess I should dilute with some pre mixed vg/pg with equal amount nic.

I really need to hit up companies that put in like half the amount of flavoring as Avail, Naked and some others do if I can.

Let me know your opinions

You can Definitely dilute your existing e-Liquids by adding Nicotine Base of the same Nicotine Level and PG to VG Ratio. But before you do, How Long have you had the e-Liquids?

Because the Flavor of an e-Liquid changes with time. And sometimes an e-Liquid that seems Too Strong when New tasted much Better after sitting for a Week. Or in the case of Tobacco Flavors, Longer.

Sometimes putting the e-Liquid in a Cool Dark Place for a couple of days with the Cap Off helps also.

Reactions: Asbestos4004

bussdriver

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Many people find commercial juice too strong. I DIY and my preferred all-day-juice is mixed at only 3 percent flavoring; most commercial juices are as high as 30%! I also dilute my commercial juice. Either mix your preferred nic level juice with the same nic level flavorless, or buy juice higher in nic level than you need and dilute with straight VG and/or PG.

Boogenshizzle

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Hi Swaglife
Everybody has their own likes and dislikes and I tend to like stronger than weaker flavors but I hear you, even I've pushed the watts up to decrease flavor strength at times.

I don't even want to tell you how much pre-made store bought juice I've got stored neatly in my freezer that I no longer like. I guess I liked it at some point but now I find myself pouring it down the sink to make room for nic to support my DIY. If I lived somewhere where there other vapers I'd more happily give it away as it is premium juice and it makes me feel bad to throw it out but what's the point in keeping it. I still have about 50 - 30ml bottles and handfuls of tester sized bottles.

Now I make small DIY batches of 10 ml each and if I don't like it at least I don't have to feel bad about dumping it and I no longer feel compelled to keep it, just in case.

Reactions: Pictor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread