Almost got arrest for vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudHunterIVI

Jul 2, 2014
Maryland
This happened during my senior year. My friend and I were in his car just talking we must have stay there for 7 to 8 minutes after the bell rang to go to class, when we were about to leave we we took a few hits of his blu cigarette and just as we were getting out the car a cop and security guy came to the car and asked us what we were doing. We told them we were talking and went on our way to the office to tell them we were late. We stepped in the office and the security guard closed the door behind us and locked it I was like whoa what the hell and all the security guards were there and so was the principal then they separated us and told us that they saw us in the security camera and they saw us smokig. Here's where it get funny the cop walks in and then he says we went to check the car and its foggy then the principal looks at me and tells me that she smells something on me and that my eyes were red at this point I burst out laughing and told them that we werent smokig stuff like they thought we were. They checked both of us and found nothing then they did a full search on my friends car and found nothing just the blu that was chilling in my friends cup holder. What ...... me off was the cop though that guy wanted to arrest me so badly cause he kept saying I was high and he even went to his car with the blu to probably see if he could arrest me for it and once he found out he couldnt they let my friend and I go and then they apologize to which I said the hell with you cause it literally took 2 hours to do all that lol moral of the story; I'm so glad I left my stuff at home that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread