Alright all of you BWB veterans out there! Here's a noobs cry for your opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Hey Phorbin, what's up?
I've been hiding out pretty much...
Good to see some of the good old vets come out!
Keep vaping! :)

i'm not sure I really qualify as a vet yet, but yeah, we have a pretty good crew here. and its growing by leaps and bounds. I never thought the fanboy/fangirl thread would take on such a life of its own.

ccm2000

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
California
Malty Toffee is one of my top two all-time favorite vapes. I was lucky enough to snag 30ml on Wed. before it was gone again. The flavor's impossible to describe. I don't particularly taste malt or toffee but it's delicious whatever it is. A nice subtle slightly sweet dessert flavor with lots of vapor. I steep for at least 2 weeks for maximum deliciousness.

I'm a big dark roast coffee lover so I was surprised I didn't care for Cafe Mocha or Espresso. The coffee flavors were complex and spot on but I think I just prefer drinking a coffee flavor rather than vaping it.

VFace

Jan 9, 2011
Texas
Malty Toffee is one of my top two all-time favorite vapes. I was lucky enough to snag 30ml on Wed. before it was gone again. The flavor's impossible to describe. I don't particularly taste malt or toffee but it's delicious whatever it is. A nice subtle slightly sweet dessert flavor with lots of vapor. I steep for at least 2 weeks for maximum deliciousness.

I'm a big dark roast coffee lover so I was surprised I didn't care for Cafe Mocha or Espresso. The coffee flavors were complex and spot on but I think I just prefer drinking a coffee flavor rather than vaping it.

Fantastic input

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread