Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
TN
Alt-Cig's Just Peachy Milkshake

COMMERCIAL_115.gif

Alt Cig's Description:
This is a creamy flavor with vapor galore, subtle on the peach like a famous diner or home-spun peach milkshake. The blend of ice cream, peaches and whipped cream notes make this an enjoyable all-day vape.

Mg
Pg/Vg
Color
12UnknownTransparent Orange

Peachy1tn.jpg
Peachy2tn.jpg

My tech specs: Vaped at 3.6 to 4.4 volts using both single coil 2.8 Boge and dual coil 1.7 Smoktech cartos.

Vapor ProductionThroat HitFlavor
Copious A++MildFull Bodied A++

Taste Opinion

When I snapped the pics of the bottle, I had received it just 24 hours before. AltCig fills their bottles to the neck, so you can see, I'm trucking through this bottle pretty quickly. That's because it is truly the absolute best peach e-liquid I have ever experienced! To me, this tastes so authentic that my brain actually triggers my chewing reflex - thinking I have to chew the little bits of peach left over when sipping a real peach shake. I taste the real peach flavor combined with creamy vanilla ice cream on the inhale, then on the exhale, those same flavors stick around and whip cream makes it's entrance - FABULOUS! I can't get enough. A true eyes rolling back in my head experience.

AltCig has another winner here and I hope they enter this flavor into as many E-liquid contests as they can. It WILL win, no doubt in my mind - and since they are one of the BEST companies around, they certainly deserve it!

Link to Peachy Nirvana

Last edited:

Acapella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Georgia
Great review and so very true! ...Just tried Just Peachy Milkshake from Altcig and could not put it down. It's amazing! All their shake flavors are fantastic (ohhhh that Banana shake will spoil you too)

Cannot say enough good things about Altcig juices - have tried over a dozen of their flavors and every one is amazing. So very happy to have found a supplier with consistently superior product.

Last edited:

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
i can't wait to try this flavor now that i read this review, i placed my first eliquid order from altcig because of a 4th of july sale and they sent me a sample of peach milkshake......however i'm still waiting on my mod to arrive to i can start vaping....which also shows how fast alcig ships since i ordered the mod before the juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread