AltSmoke Cincinnati Sunday bash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Having a great time. Come on out. Good food, drink and company.
IMAG0072.jpg
IMAG0071.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Just posting that there was a great turnout for this party. Frank's Hawaiian grilled chicken was to die for as was the rest of the food offerings. I enjoyed meeting with old friends and meeting new ones. It was fun to have conversations with new vapors who were there to get their first e-cigarette or making an upgrade in vape gear. It was fun to see people win new vape gear in the free raffle drawings.

I hope AltSmoke Cincinnati continues to provide this social event on a regular basis in the future. It's a fun time for all.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
The party was a lot of fun. I ended up meeting mattnatti without even knowing who I was talking to. He informed me later that we had chatted without knowing it, and also told me that I left right before Baditude showed up. :(

I picked up and mvp2, a protank2, a new drip tip and some Amelia. Lots of fun. I hope to do it again sometime.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The party was a lot of fun. I ended up meeting mattnatti without even knowing who I was talking to. He informed me later that we had chatted without knowing it, and also told me that I left right before Baditude showed up. :(

:( Sorry we missed meeting each other. I always enjoy meeting local vapors. It's always good meeting up with Mattnatti and the AltSmoke crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread