Status
Not open for further replies.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Ha! If you only knew ;P

I swung by my house because I forgot something I needed for work, saw a few orders. So I decided to wrap them up and drop em off at the post office before returning back to work =P (It was during my lunch hour so it wasn't like I was sneaking out :p)

Check www.usps.com later tonight for an update :)

-Rob

Krakkan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
New Orleans, LA
www.truesmoker.com
Wanted to say thanks to Robert and say anyone who is thinking of ever purchasing from AltSmoke go for it.

They are quick friendly and very reliable. I am trying to start a website myself and Robert spent a long time telling me everything I needed to know to get going. (Not many suppliers would be this friendly trust me.)

I also had an atomizer that failed on one of my Kits I ordered from him which he replaced immediately. Just wanted to say that I was impressed with his service and hope I can live up to that level with my company when everything falls into place. He knows the products and doesn't cut corners when it comes to quality.

Thanks again AltSmoke ~

JD henry

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

grooovn

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2008
Tennessee
Thanks Rob, great service your giving all of us, I ordered Saturday after 11:00AM not expecting my package to go out untill Today, But was I ever wrong, It was on it's way in less than an hour and was here waiting on me when I got home from work today. Amazing, this kind of service gets rewarded with lots of customers, I love the juice that Rob sales, really good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread