Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Well Thanks everyone for your kind words. I'm glad everyone has enjoyed the service I provide. It's because of you guys that will allow me to continue to grow and to continue to offer this service. And because of that, I'd like to say Thank You to you guys for giving me a chance. Without you there wouldn't be an AltSmoke :)

-Rob

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
somehow i've neglected to make a post in here... i apologize.. just been semi-busy with other things and postings and such... and sadly.. i was wrong in neglecting this..

Rob.. you really DO rock brother.. your customer service and friendliness are SPOT ON.. without fail or hesitation.. i know it's gotta be rough being fully stocked.. being a newer supplier and such.. but you keep up the service and you WILL get alot of customers and hopefully be able to drop all the daytime stuff and sit at home all day reaping the rewards of your efforts..

keep up the good work brother

StratOvation

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Michigan, USA
I ordered a USB Pass-through for a DSE901 from AltSmoke.com.

Site navigation and purchase process was simple and straight forward.

Shipping was almost instantaneous! I was amazed how fast the order arrived!

Communication is excellent... email confirmations of order, payment received and shipping (with tracking#) all received very quickly!

Best of all ...The USB Pass through appears to be well made of Quality parts and has the DSE901b vaping better than it was with a fresh battery.

Overall a flawless transaction! Highly recommended supplier.

Mike

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
Rob is incredible. He devotes a HUGE amount of time to us. He is available for real time chat almost every time I stop by to visit the site which is frequently. He answers his PMs here promplty. I see him camped out here quite frequently, lurking, waiting for someone in need of his help with product or a question to answer. He ships right away, no procrastination there. I have stopped in to the site and chatted with him on several occasions, and he is always happy to answer my questions, show me his latest ideas, chat about technology, ecigs, almost anything. He does everything he can to plan ahead, honor his warranties, stand behind his products, and fix any problems we may have.

He is trying to diversify his line of products - slow going for new suppliers - putting everything he has (and some he doesn't) into this fledgling business. His liquid tastes GREAT - just not strong enough for me, I think I may be hopeless in this regard.

If you stick with him, he - and you - will go places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread