• 5 Stars

• 4 Stars

• 3 Stars

• 2 Stars

• 1 Stars

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got my green DSE901 and case early this morning. So that only took two days of shipping. The packing was perfect. So far everything works. I just have a problem with the vape burning my throat really bad, and the last e-cig I used didn't do that. But that wouldn't be altsmoke's fault in anyway. I think it might just need to be broken in or maybe I just need more time to adjust to it. But this service was great from here, fast shipping, only site I could find in usa that had a 901 in stock at the time. I will be ordering from here again soon, or winning the monthly give away:D

RacoonSpirit

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Major kudos to Rob and AltSmoke!!!:thumbs:
I have been using a 84MM USB mini (DSE301?) as my first e-cig and was impressed enough to delve deeper into this new phenomenon. After much research in this forum, I decided to go with the DSE910 from AltSmokes - reviews here were good, prices were fair, and he carried the Emerald Green I had been looking for to tempt my wife with (since it is her favorite color!:p).
I experienced some issues with PayPal - once I cleared it up, I found in email from Rob advising he saw I was having issues and offered any assistance! :shock:Wow what great first impression!
His post in the forum stated any orders submitted by 11:00PM on 4-9-09 would be shipped out next day and he certainly held true to that. I received my order this morning, 4-11-09. All items were received in excellent condition and an extra gift to boot! Thanks Rob!!!
Now I just have to wait the standard 8 hours for a battery to charge before I can test the new DSE901 out. I can't speak highly enough about my experience with AltSmoke:D
I will certainly be ordering from Rob again - as soon as he gets the Green Apple juice in stock - can't wait to check that flavor out - is one of my favorite flavors of Smirnoff!

Made the switch 3-18-2009 and haven't turned back!

I ordered through Altsmoke.com for my very first electronic cigarette.
I had some paypal issues and I did not pay the poor guy for about a week and a half. After i resolved the issues i sent him an email and the payment.
Literally no more than 5 minutes later i received a phone call from Rob asking if i was okay with receiving a different color. I was.

I received my package 3 days later. And the 901 has me hooked. I am definately gonna be going all out with e-cigs.

I am very satisfied. Rob's customer service is awesome.

You got my recommendation

Yep I agree also. I had some paypal issues when I first ordered, got a call about 20 minutes later letting me know what was going on, two days later I had my first e-cig. It worked great until one of my batteries died out, next day he had already sent out a new one. I would recommend this site to anyone who wants fast and friendly service.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Hi Rob,

I just wanted to take a minute and pass along a BIG thank-you for the quick turn around on my latest order and the warranty replacement of the USB Pass Through. The mailman dropped off the package this morning so I can start my trip tomorrow without the hassle of planning my activites around battery recharges. The extra Pass Through you included as well as that "special" gift are very much appreciated. I will put them to very good use. :)

Thanks again for the exemplary service you provide your customers !

Palmetto

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
USA
Rob --

We're amazed at how quickly our order arrived -- from Ohio to Florida in two days, and everything in order, and working well.

We had an auto breakdown today -- complete with nonsense from prepaid roadside service that wasn't, and the waste of three hours of getting ourselves back home -- only to see your package left at the door, and everything as ordered, and working well. It somewhat restored our faith in human nature.

Thank you.

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
i've been lax in my reviewing and praising...heh.

a couple weeks ago i ordered a 901 usb passthrough, shipping time was great, though packed a bit excessivley i thought ;) but hey, it was safe inside layers of paper and bubble wrap, so that's all good. product works like a charm.

i will say...i have an old 1.1 usb powered hub, and it DID NOT work. i even got a message saying that it was trying to pull too much power, so, don't do that apparently. nothing damaged, but it seems it has potential to short something.

so, on my 2.0 port on my pc it works just fine. and as people say, GET a passthrough. as much as vaping is so different from smoking, using a passthrough is rreally different than batteries. in a good way. though for me, i can taste teh "burnt" faster. just fyi. so dont burn up your parts.

also, i caught that some atomizers were on sale, so i ordered a pink one and a green one. shame that you didn't have batteries at the same time.......but i digress ;)

i haven't tried the atomizers yet, but they were clean and pretty. the pink doesnt have a pic (does it?) but it's a candy pink, not a hot pink, i think it will look sharp with a chrome or black battery. the green is really dark if you haven't seen it in person. very metallic, forest green. i think it will look very nice in good light or sunlight though :)

and i swear, i've gotten 901 parts from a handful of places now, and (this is not against altsmoke) i have like 4 different types of carts/mouthpieces.

not a problem, but jeez, can't someone standardize? haha. i'll have to test them all and see which works best!

thanks again for the good service.

now i just want a blurple...

oh, and i want batteries with green lights!!

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Well, if it makes you feel better:

DSE901 - Look on the inside of the battery/atomizer, you should see it say 'SLB'. Also, the mouth piece that you received typically comes with the DSE901 (thinner whistle, slit hole). Also comes in Orange Round Carts.

RN4075 - If you look at the mouth piece, it's a fatter version of the whistle tip. Has a circle hole. Typically Two piece (Brown/Black). Atomizer/Battery Will say SHOxxxxx

?????? & NOxxxxx - Same as RN4075 no markings...and there is a NOxxxxx, but same characteristics last time I checked...

As far as batteries, trust me. I paid for the batteries a long time ago, I'm starting to think they sent them via boat. I'm hoping to see them this friday -.- I'm receiving packages I ordered a week after the batteries -.-

Glad you enjoyed :p Yes the Passthrough runs warmer and is thirsty, keep liquid in the cart :p Sorry about the USB 1.0, I will redo my documents and add that portion into it as well.

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
right on. i should do a photo documentary of the differenty 901 cart tips i have :) i have been stockpiling atomizers and i've been using the same one (not yours) for over a month now, but i may have to switch to this pink one for the weekend, i'm sure it will get more attention ;)

not a shameless promo since i have nothing to do with it... but www.texasfrightmareweekend.com is where i'll be, so maybe i can share some ecig stories with some horror stars!

and no biggie on the 1.0 usb thing, nothing is damaged i just thought it was a little weird. some people may not have computer equipment like that from 1999 anymore though, haha. at first i thought it was dead or not working, but that usb 2.0 on my new rig runs it great!

but yes, it may not be a bad idea to list it as a precaution, i haven't seen much research about people comparing 1.0 to 2.0 usb though, but i thought it was the same power output.

don't let me stroke your ego, but i'm impressed, and i think its safe to say i'm an altsmoke (and puresmoker) fanboy ;)

malyden

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
OH
and no biggie on the 1.0 usb thing, nothing is damaged i just thought it was a little weird. some people may not have computer equipment like that from 1999 anymore though, haha. at first i thought it was dead or not working, but that usb 2.0 on my new rig runs it great!

but yes, it may not be a bad idea to list it as a precaution, i haven't seen much research about people comparing 1.0 to 2.0 usb though, but i thought it was the same power output.

don't let me stroke your ego, but i'm impressed, and i think its safe to say i'm an altsmoke (and puresmoker) fanboy ;)

FYI - The older USB 1.0 ports are not designed for equipment that does not have it's own power source. So any device that requires power will not work properly on the older USB ports.

laynies

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Phoenix, Az
I got my first e-cig, a 901 from Altsmoke and was very pleased. Metallic green with green LED.

FYI - The older USB 1.0 ports are not designed for equipment that does not have it's own power source. So any device that requires power will not work properly on the older USB ports.

Had problems charging with the USB on my home computer but found out I could plug it into the Xbox 360 and charge it that way.. nice to know

wannavap3

Apr 4, 2009
I have just placed my first order with Altsmoke and so far I have to say that the customer service has been great. I had a few questions early in the morning and I sent an e-mail and had a reply in just a few hours. Man, it is so hard to find good customer service now a days. Looking forward to receiving my order… Can’t wait because I am spending sooo much money on analogs. I am fairly close to them so it shouldn’t take to long but it is Friday so I may have to buy a few more packs……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread