AltSmoke Silver Bullet/Omega/BB/Alpha Stock Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Do you guys have a status on an alpha restock?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Well we have the bottoms done, but I had to halt it to pick up Silver Bullets again. We normally run the Silver Bullets for a month straight, depending on our raw unit stock, sometimes for 2 months.Then we will run the other units. We have just over a week to finish the SB run. We will then resume the Alpha. A run of 500 Alpha or Omega normally takes 4 weeks to complete. A lot of parts in there :)

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
A lot of the colors we created had a decent demand for them, and I think we've only had a few requests for brown ones over the years. That would be a chad question, but there is no plans at the moment to add a brown/tan. Sorry for the delay I've been a little MIA and missed this question. Had some personal issues that required me out of town for the past week. Just got back in to town to the news that the lease was being signed on Friday with a move forward on Saturday so been on the phone the past few days dealing with contractors and everything else to prepare.

vvaappeerr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Tennessee, USA
I have the same question as a poster from a page or so back: Can you choose if your Silver Bullet is fully mechanical? I guess the "200,000 clicks electrical/1,000,000 clicks mechanical" in the description leads me to believe there is a way. Is it by button color? Or...is it an electrical switch and there is no choice for fully mechanical on the Bullet?

cddz

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
I have the same question as a poster from a page or so back: Can you choose if your Silver Bullet is fully mechanical? I guess the "200,000 clicks electrical/1,000,000 clicks mechanical" in the description leads me to believe there is a way. Is it by button color? Or...is it an electrical switch and there is no choice for fully mechanical on the Bullet?

The switch is mechanical, it is attached via wire to complete the circuit.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I had no plans to do any in Purple. But.... I suppose I can send a few over to be done in purple. :)
I asked my daughter if she wanted pink or purple, and to my surprise she said purple (pink is her favorite color). She has used my black BB before and I think one would be perfect for her for her first mod.

Should I just keep an eye on the store website for the purple, or will you report here on this thread when some are available for purchase, Chad?

cddz

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
I asked my daughter if she wanted pink or purple, and to my surprise she said purple (pink is her favorite color). She has used my black BB before and I think one would be perfect for her for her first mod.

Should I just keep an eye on the store website for the purple, or will you report here on this thread when some are available for purchase, Chad?
I will likely post it on here :)

cddz

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Can you give a rough estimate on when the purple being available will be? Her birthday is coming up fairly soon. I'm about to pull the trigger on some matching tanks and drip tips as soon as I get your word.

Baditude :)

I totally dropped the ball on getting the purple done :(

Just had the powder coat guy pick some up to shoot in Purple, probably too late at this point. I hope not.

Last edited:

cddz

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
an AMP tank with a 1.5 ohm HH357 in it. and was using an aw imr battery in it
Using a small flat blade screwdriver, lightly pry up on the Silver Bullet atomizer connection center post. You can bend the spring back once. Only install the tank finger tight, make contact with the center post( you will feel it) and then 1/4 turn. I have not had many issues with the HH357 atty splitting the center post insulator....

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread