ALTUS by GUO — World's first coil-less tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
After vaping with the Altus for quite a while, my final thoughts are, this atomizer should have been refined in many ways prior to market release.

I wound up sending mine back to the seller for store credit.

Once Guo figures out how to make the Altus, or another version of the Altus, easier to deal with, I'll buy one. Til then, it's back to twisting coils and knowing exactly what I have on the deck of the atomizer.

Good try Guo. Keep it up!

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Thumping this thread back to life....I just purchase an Altus - 50.00 off plus preordered the new T1 Altus for intro price of 85.00...curiosity got the best of me and truthfully....the info presented here on ECF is extremely biased against with no real good reason as far as I can tell.

Well, doing for the sake of science.

for reference, see Guo

PS. I am in no way affiliated to this company...long time ECF member.

Vape ON

VapeSmoke

Jul 23, 2016
Thumping this thread back to life....I just purchase an Altus - 50.00 off plus preordered the new T1 Altus for intro price of 85.00...curiosity got the best of me and truthfully....the info presented here on ECF is extremely biased against with no real good reason as far as I can tell.

Well, doing for the sake of science.

for reference, see Guo

PS. I am in no way affiliated to this company...long time ECF member.

Vape ON

The T1 seems much improved.

I looked on the Web site, didn't see what mod(s) they recommend with either v1 or v2 (T1). What's your setup with v1 and the experience so far?

Coiless Atomizer

Multiple ID Suspension
Jan 6, 2016
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Knock it off
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread