Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
vaping is not the same as ciggies... its a totally different mix, your body is used to the smoke, now it needs to become accustomed to the vape...take it easy on the inhale, use lower wattages, and maybe a juice with a bland flavor. Dont expect miracles and an overnight crossover to vaping... altho some can do the instant change ( not many tho) it takes the majority weeks, months to make the transition... :)

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
I have used the ego AIO and found it to be extremely hot on my lips and mouth. I changed to a much larger drip tip to cool the vapor. Also you could try a 1.0 or 1.5 ohm coil until you get used to it.

I use q-tips to clean the tank. Red
A great tip. A longer ming or vase style MTL drip tip should cool the vapor, they usually taste better too.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Great advice all, thank you. Also testing the vaping waters with a joyetech ego aio and already dropped from a 12 to a 6 on the liquid. That helped a little but I'm still having a terrible time learning to inhale. It's definitely warm. Will see about new coils and drip tip tomorrow.

Reactions: Lessifer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread