Am I one of the only new 801 users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security Ape

Oct 9, 2010
Canada
My friend and I got our 801s last week. We've both been very satisfied with the vapour production and what it's doing for our nic-needs, but we've both had minor leak issues, and my desk is covered in tissue papers from messy cart top-ups. That could just be me though... there's probably a better way to do this. I've also ended up with some liquid in my mouth. Gross. I haven't yet been stuck without a charged battery despite rampant chain-vaping, and apart from some auto-vapes while it was in my pocket, which could well have been caused inadvertently by myself, there've been no problems with the way the unit works.

So from this ignorant n00b's perspective, the 801 was a great purchase.

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York
My friend and I got our 801s last week. We've both been very satisfied with the vapour production and what it's doing for our nic-needs, but we've both had minor leak issues, and my desk is covered in tissue papers from messy cart top-ups. That could just be me though... there's probably a better way to do this. I've also ended up with some liquid in my mouth. Gross. I haven't yet been stuck without a charged battery despite rampant chain-vaping, and apart from some auto-vapes while it was in my pocket, which could well have been caused inadvertently by myself, there've been no problems with the way the unit works.

So from this ignorant n00b's perspective, the 801 was a great purchase.

Did you order a "kit" per se like the 510 or eGo starter kits? and can you provide a link?

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York

Zapp and Roger

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
www.myspace.com
Thank you.

I was looking at these kits: DSE801 e-Cigarette Starter kits and was trying to figure out what was and was not interchangeable with my Joye 510 - batteries, chargers, attys ... still a noob here. :oops:

That is the exact kit I started with, it's not a bad starter kit. Nothing would be compatible with your 510 models without adapters. The batteries did last quite a while 2 always got me through the day. But it wasn't long, around a month, before I went to my first Silver Bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread