Am I vaping more than I used to smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyl66

Jun 19, 2009
I have chain vaped for years now, my advice is simply reduce the nic content and use lower resistance attys. Or keep lowering nic content and increase voltage.

I buy 50 mg eliquid in 250 ml quantities, I use a 30% vg 70% pg base liquid and put 2ml of the nic juice in a 20ml bottle and use the base to fill, then I add quite a few menthol crystals, warm it up, shake the bottle and this gives monster throat hit.

Also, because I only vape menthol it is a very clean vape so even the lowest resistance attys will last 2 months minimum. My lr atty on my 901 passthrough is over 6 months old. Oh I must add that my 510 attys don't last as long (but throat hit and flavor is eye watering).

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

Paulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Florida
there is an article that recently came out in the Oxford that states: "On an average, 50%–60% of nicotine from a cartridge was vaporized." However, they note that: "EC [electronic cigarette] brands and models differ in their efficacy and consistency of nicotine vaporization."

the article is quite short, but can be read here: Nicotine Levels in Electronic Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread