Amazing and Not So Amazing Mech Mod Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go to the Alibaba contact page, contact them through it. I'll warn you, your going to be paying roughly $25-$30 in shipping and fees for a small order, 2 or 3 pieces. Unfortunately they only offer DHL shipping which is nice and fast but expensive. Two SZX mods with matching rda are going to run you somewhere near $70. Depending on who you manage to hook up with (they have multiple sales reps) they may enforce a 3 piece minimum. Sadly they also have a fairly low response rating 40-80%.

the above is not unique to Kindbright, pretty much every factory rep I've dealt with is the same, sometimes they reply, sometimes they don't so keep bugging them. just be prepared for the shipping +fees. If you can buy the items you want from fasttech, or 3Fvape you'll be much better off. In the case of the Subzero X mods sadly I don't know anyplace that actually sells them other then direct.

Maybe someone else here knows. Also they just call it SubzeroX mod kit, Copper, Brass, SS.

Contact Information for Shenzhen Kindbright Technology Limited

Ok. Thank you I was expecting the price to be high. I got a quote on Allibaba once before through the message part. They got back real quick but moq was 5 and I only wanted 1. That may be my deterrent. I appreciate the help and information I'll check back if I make any progress

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Have to remember some people are on a budget and can do 5 initially. I just received an email from kindbright with there catalog. I will be getting prices and letting everyone know

Quite honestly prices are not that great, and some things can be had for less from one of the China vendors. The only real benefits to purchasing direct is knowing what your getting, and speed of shipping. Or in the case of the Subzero X no one else is selling them except for the crap ones.

I'll also mention it sucks when you get something bad from them, my latest purchase direct from Kindbright included 2 mods which are completely useless, 3 RDA's missing key components, and 3 completely useless mod accessories (AV Key Switch) Now granted they will take care of it, but you'll need to make a video or take pics which show the issue. Then you'll need to wait to place another order before you get replacements/parts.

Not trying to deter your purchasing, but some things to think about.

I understand they can be had for less elsewhere but when your looking for something specific that the other ones don't sell I'm willing to pay a little extra. I've had no issues with the other kindbright stuff I purchased elsewhere. Risk vs reward I guess. I have also received multiple mods and a couple rdas as well that are useless, they were from other China manufacturers. I have 20+ mods and only 3 are authentic. All my rdas are authentic tho

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
abe00aa28e6abbf2f2f44ae83ca66a10.jpg

Such good mods I like them a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VelcroMango

Jul 26, 2017
New York
I have two Subzero X clones.

One I got off ebay and I got the RDA and the mod separately from two different sellers thinking that they would connect just fine but they didn't in hybrid mode. The RDA wouldn't screw on the mod, it was a little too big. It's a really ....ty RDA clone also because one of the posts wobbles. The top cap is all one piece and you cant remove the drip tip. The Driptip also being metal. The stainless metal of this clone is very thick and heavier then the other clone.

Second I got from this site: ugobox . com / _p0145.html
It came as a kit obviously and everything fits well. I think the mod is the same clone I got off ebay but the RDA is completely different. This one is made of much thinner stainless metal but the topcap is two separate pieces.

Does anybody know if the second one I have is a Kindbright or how I could tell if it is?

VelcroMango

Jul 26, 2017
New York
The one from your ugobox link is not from kindbright, if the pictures are accurate. Switch is all wrong, and not even close to 1:1

What about this one. The top of the switch has the Plus sign and the plastic piece around it has the cut outs for the battery and is not round like the bad clone.
hxxp://xxxxxxx.ebay.com/itm/182676515605?rmvSB=true

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Your link is broken but I looked it up via item# I'm going to say no, it is not, though the switch looks somewhat correct Kindbright does not do a Gray, only SS, black, copper, and brass, plus the ears on the top of the switch look to be slightly different shape then the Kindbright. And the other seller on ebay is not either, engraving on bottom of the switch is wrong.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
From what I know there are currently 3 clones, I'm not sure who make the other two, but from what I've read one is the version Ugo sells, which is the worse, then another with a switch that externally appears correct but still lacks the correct internals, and internally uses a plunger type switch this one sucks because it looks correct, but internally is nothing like the authentic. I would say both of those are currently what is listed on Ebay.

Neither appears to be Kindbright.

Reactions: Kprthevapr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread