Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I just received some LiquidXpress Honey Flue Cured in the mail yesterday.

Man I am loving it.... haven't put it down. I got so tired of dripping it all night that I changed out one of my Grands and have it loaded up.

The funny thing is I had this same juice 6 months ago and wound up selling it.
I thought it was the most disgusting flavor ever.... couldn't figure out how people could vape it.

I've gone from all kinds of fruit flavors to tobacco flavors in the last couple of months.
I credit the Boba's Bounty for getting me started.

That was the first tobacco flavor I ever enjoyed (except Taboo, but I don't taste bacco in it)

Now I await my RY4, RY5, and Applewood from FSUSA .... I can't wait.

I'm sitting here with a crap ton of Grape that was my all day vape for months .... I haven't touched it in a long time.

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
What does Taboo taste like? The name intrigues me, but not enough to buy any without hearing what it's like :)

I just received some LiquidXpress Honey Flue Cured in the mail yesterday.

Man I am loving it.... haven't put it down. I got so tired of dripping it all night that I changed out one of my Grands and have it loaded up.

The funny thing is I had this same juice 6 months ago and wound up selling it.
I thought it was the most disgusting flavor ever.... couldn't figure out how people could vape it.

I've gone from all kinds of fruit flavors to tobacco flavors in the last couple of months.
I credit the Boba's Bounty for getting me started.

That was the first Tobacco flavor I ever enjoyed (except Taboo, but I don't taste bacco in it)

Now I await my RY4, RY5, and Applewood from FSUSA .... I can't wait.

I'm sitting here with a crap ton of Grape that was my all day vape for months .... I haven't touched it in a long time.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Taboo is LiquidXpress' version of RY4. Hard to explain, but very very good.

Exactly .... its VERY GOOD.

I find it doesn't have a ton of flavor, but super throat hit.
If I had to say I would go with kinda nutty and sweet.
I buy the all VG and all PG versions and mix them for 50/50 VG/PG

I also mix the PG Taboo with my Boba's Bounty to tone down the flavor a bit and thin it out some.
I take 100 ml of BB and 60 ml of PG Taboo and wind up with 160 ml of my all day vape.

becky127

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Arkansas
I think you, Big Hitter, and I may have the same type of taste buds. I also like the little sweet/nutty flavor. fsusa's RY4 has been my mainstay for two months. I sometimes add a little fsusa nutty to it. Lately I've been veering toward the french toast. Boba's Bounty has not been fully described to me. Would love to hear a review and find out if it fall within my taste preference. Seems a rich sweet taste is knocking at my door. Suggestions???

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
becky, I highly recommend Boba's and Blend 4 from AVE. If you did order and were to decide that neither was right for you, you'd have little trouble arranging a swap or sale.

The AVE strawberry cooler + havana gold combo I read about in the DIY thread has me wanting to try that!

My problem with "all day vapes" is the longer I vape a flavor, the less I can taste it. I keep some cheaper "so-so" juices on hand and vape those when my buds go into hibernation.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I can't describe the taste of Boba's other than when my buds feel like tasting it, oh so good. The Blend 4 didn't taste much like the RY4 I've tried so far, but I did enjoy it. I think I'm the opposite of a "super taster." My mouth has had issues lately.

So many factors affect how we taste our juice. The atty or carto, the voltage, the device used, etc.

I just chime in and volunteer what I really liked.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I can't vape something all day and taste it either. I got 3ml each of GJ and Boba's and tried to vape them for an extended period...but they are similar enough it got so I couldn't taste either (of course they are very nice at first!), so like Mudflap, switching to something completely different (and cheap) for awhile helps a great deal and I appreciate the good flavors much more and also don't feel like I waste them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread