• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Amazing new B&M in Mentor! (Cleveland area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Just opened two weeks ago Kalamazoo Vapor is now in Mentor, Ohio. First impressions is the unique sign out front. I'm used to basic block signs or horrible hanging vinyl signs. Inside the store you are met with a few stools and tables on the right with a juice bar and showcase on the left. Everything is sharp from the orderly products as well as the brightly colored walls.

Every single liquid is available to try in tanks with the nicotine at 0mg. Products for sale include the egos, tanks, rebuildable atomizers, mechanical clones, variable voltage, protected batteries, and chargers. The staff was knowledgeable (which I've found lacking in most brick and mortars) and very friendly. There are two three tvs in the store, one with the different selections of liquid, one showcasing the products for sale, and one for cable tv.

In the back is the "juice room" in which your liquid is made on the spot in pharmaceutical conditions. The great thing with this liquid is that they have a step down program in which you can chose any mg of nicotine rather than simply 24, 18, 12, 6, etc.

I've been to a few b&ms and I am either in a flashy store with horrible workers (Yes, that's you Revolve) or a cluttered store with a knowledgable owner. Kalamazoo gives us the best of both worlds. I now have a place to go if my 18350 batteries go bad or my charger dies. If you're in the Cleveland area you must check this place out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread