Amazing premium 60 ml bottle of strawberry milk for $14.56?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Vanderpool

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 18, 2016
Ithaca, NY
So i ordered a 60 ml 6mg nicotine 80VG/20PG bottle of Strawberry Milky Goodness made by Mod Milk off of PVS (premiumvapesupply.com). For one im so amazed by the price...14.95 for 60 ml (WHAT?!?! OMFG!!!! RLYZ?!) and also a friend of mine on youtube does some reviews for this website has a 20% off coupon code for every purchase (check out Donnie MFNG on youtube from the vape crew #teamnosteep) so this 60 ml bottle with shipping came out to 14.56 altogether which i was thinking ok theres a catch. I just got it tonight and decided to rip it in my Eleaf IJust 2 with the .3 subohm coil. i primed my coil let it set ready for my shake and vape not expecting much (considering the price) and...WOW this juice is amazing i couldnt believe it for the price. It fogs for days and chucks mean clouds and the flavor in irresistable to me. Not too sweet but not bland either. you get a nice strawberry rush on the inhale and a creamy strawberry milk is more pronounced on the exhale. i totally recommend this juice as an ADV and for anyone who wants to save money for an amazing amount for the price. This is a juice for EVERYONE i believe. Has anyone else tried this? any others have an opinion on this juice? let me know what you all think vaping family! FELLOWSHIP. UNITY. BROTHER/SISTERHOOD. FAMILY.

much love!
Josh

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChelsB

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
uh ohhhh are you hating on my e shopping? lol jk i like the deal i got though which cant be denied compared to a lot of vendors. where do you get that price from?

No, I wasn't hatin on ya. That is a fair price for ANY juice that obviously impresses you. I myself have left my flavor chasing days behind. I vape near flavorless. When I do buy premix I buy VapeMoar. You can nearly always track down a coupon code for 13.20 on 132ML. Free shipping over $5. Very limited selection tho and pg/vg levels are preset per flavor. They have a couple of flavors that I use like concentrates cuz I can get them in 16mg nicotine and then cut and adjust pg/vg to whatever I want. Mostly what I get from them is their Mellow Gold and Cafe Creme both at 16mg. I then take 10ml of each and mix that with 80ML of pg/vg/nic to get the ratios I want. I call my concoction DIRT and I love it. Just nasty enuf to keep the nasties out of my thoughts and more importantly outta my mouth.:);)

Last edited:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
So i ordered a 60 ml 6mg nicotine 80VG/20PG bottle of Strawberry Milky Goodness made by Mod Milk off of PVS (premiumvapesupply.com). For one im so amazed by the price...14.95 for 60 ml (WHAT?!?! OMFG!!!! RLYZ?!) and also a friend of mine on youtube does some reviews for this website has a 20% off coupon code for every purchase (check out Donnie MFNG on youtube from the vape crew #teamnosteep) so this 60 ml bottle with shipping came out to 14.56 altogether which i was thinking ok theres a catch. I just got it tonight and decided to rip it in my Eleaf IJust 2 with the .3 subohm coil. i primed my coil let it set ready for my shake and vape not expecting much (considering the price) and...WOW this juice is amazing i couldnt believe it for the price. It fogs for days and chucks mean clouds and the flavor in irresistable to me. Not too sweet but not bland either. you get a nice strawberry rush on the inhale and a creamy strawberry milk is more pronounced on the exhale. i totally recommend this juice as an ADV and for anyone who wants to save money for an amazing amount for the price. This is a juice for EVERYONE i believe. Has anyone else tried this? any others have an opinion on this juice? let me know what you all think vaping family! FELLOWSHIP. UNITY. BROTHER/SISTERHOOD. FAMILY.

much love!
Josh

Sounds delish! I'm going to order some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Have a look at E Liquid Recipes (click on the Rating and it will order the recipes with the most popular first). You can start small by choosing one or two recipes and buying just what you need to make them. You really don't need much for equipment, a small $10 electronic scale or a few small syringes, and you don't need to dress up like a biohazards worker to handle the nic. Just a squeeze bottle and a bit of care will do. Keep it all away from the Major Cutie though.

Josh Vanderpool

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 18, 2016
Ithaca, NY
Have a look at E Liquid Recipes (click on the Rating and it will order the recipes with the most popular first). You can start small by choosing one or two recipes and buying just what you need to make them. You really don't need much for equipment, a small $10 electronic scale or a few small syringes, and you don't need to dress up like a biohazards worker to handle the nic. Just a squeeze bottle and a bit of care will do. Keep it all away from the Major Cutie though.
thank you so much for the info i really appreciate it! yea he wouldnt be getting anywhere near that! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread