AMAZON and NEXTAG

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by r77r7r, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. r77r7r

r77r7r Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Anyone else getting their supplies there? I'll be Christmas shopping there, and it'll be nice to pop some batts and cartos in with them to save on shipping.

Ecigbestsave sells on there, and is a Joyetech supplier and has plenty goodies for me. I like the idea of shopping at a big store with a great service and creditcard protection.

2. bruiser

bruiser Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Lots of people don't know that Amazon does sell some e-cig stuff.

3. anavidfan

anavidfan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

unfortunately they dont sell anything tobacco related. They do seel PG and VG and wire, batteries but not the AWs. they do sell cotton braiding that you can use for wicks. They also sell some flavourings that I know are sold at other sites for DIY ejuice.

4. bruiser

bruiser Ultra Member ECF Veteran

5. r77r7r

r77r7r Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Had a whole bunch of Boge carto there somewhere too. Clearos,Twists, and Lavatubes, etc. Even nic juice.

_ Huh, I wonder what I originally searched for, can't find it. There's a whole lot more on there tho.

6. anavidfan

anavidfan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

HUH?! I checked a few months ago, and when I typed in personal vaporizers, or e-gig, atomizers etc, all I got were breathing devices or herbal cigarettes. This is a great step, thanks

7. moishesmom

moishesmom Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'm really surprised to see that on Amazon. I checked about 6 months ago & saw 'herbal' something but I did get my PG & VG there from www.essentialdepot.com great deal w/free shipping & they're listed here on ecf. I'm so glad I saw this thread because I just received an Amazon gift card. I did get a good deal on some 18500 batteries on ebay & the seller was here in the states. I know that ebay & paypal have been staying away from anything ecig related - maybe there's still hope there.:unsure:

8. CUOFFRDGA

CUOFFRDGA Senior Member ECF Veteran

Yeah, seems to be pulling up more and more when I type in ecig in the search.
    The must be relaxing the chokehold

9. mariahpoo

mariahpoo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

SWEET! I <3 Amazon and just a year ago they had nothing. :) Great to see how much times have changed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.