Ammit 25 RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
I have a coil master kit but why do i need that micro tool whats its purpose?

The staple i got in now i took the other one out has been troublesome kept getting dont abuse products so i took it apart trimmed some more leads ans rescrewed and jumped to .475 and errored me again so i took everything out again and now its reading .217 which it should as its the .25 framed staple

Lets see how this goes gotta say hating framed stapled its tearing up my throat and i taste nickles

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
Depending on what you want for coils, fasttech or gearbest sell premades that are low cost and fairly decent.

For myself, I've tried higher end products but end up using a simple twisted kanthal 26 awg.

You might want to try some of the high rated basic youde/ud coils:
$3.12 Authentic Youde UD 316L Stainless Steel Clapton Pre-coiled Wire for RBA Atomizers (10-Pack) - 26/30 AWG / 0.4mm/0.32mm dia. / 0.5ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
There are a bunch of choices, ss316l or kanthal.

If you are on power mode, Kanthal is better choice than SS wire because of its relatively stable resistant. In a way, it is easier to estimate the duration you hold on to the fire button (assuming you are on high watt).

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I just wasnt sure if that one was better for spacing or something.

So far after the minor miss reads this coil was doing its vaping better then the first framed staple

I think it is easier to make spaced coils and is easier to use to place coils. I have a coil master and two sets of Kuro coilers but don't use them any more. I did buy some demon killer premade coils a while back but haven't tried them in this tank.

Reactions: MMW

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    Yeah my kit has the kuro jigs and i dont have a coil jig but i did get one from the framed staples usually use the tweesers to adust rhe coil and use what ever kuro to try to space out i will get some spools eventually i just wanna try some premades to see what material or style i like best

This .25 framed staple is alot better then the .2 i was using normally get 0.4 clapton coils but i hate the other shop around town so i dont go in to often

I really need to learn ohms law tho

Reactions: hittman

hiclass

ECF Veteran
    Aug 11, 2016
    I usually like my single coil tanks .4-.5 and run dual coil tanks at about .23. I haven't tried any staple coils. The demon killers are about as exotic as I've gotten.

Um... Demon Killer coil... AHH! Alert! Alert! Alert!
    Notch Coil broken 1.jpg

This is the Demon Killer Notch Coil that I bought from Fasttech, 10-pieces pack and it is an ABSOLUTE WASTE of my money.

See this crap:
    Notch Coil broken 2.jpg

I wick the coil properly, prime my cotton so well, yet the coil burns and snaps into two after few seconds heat up... and I try twice, both end up the same fate. I even try with 30W and it can't take that too...

So, don't buy Demon Killer coil, at least not their Notch Coil from Fasttech.

hiclass

ECF Veteran
    Aug 11, 2016
    The demon killers I got weren't notch. I did try some other notch coils but didn't like them. I got the alien v2 coils from lightning vapes.

My first encounter with Notch coil is the one come with Augvape Merlin tank and I like it.

Man, anyone knows a reliable notch coil to buy? I am really scared by the Demon Killer's!

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread