Status
Not open for further replies.

boilednuts

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
ALOHA STATE
Count me in fer at least 2 Rob. Nut that it matters to some but any ideas as to the pricing and will spare parts be available? I assume 510 DT's will fit, how high off the Reo will this sit w/o the tip? Three weeks sounds like ferever, hope you gonna have a truckload available. ;)

edit: Is the cover screw on?

Last edited:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I'm ready. I'm excited. I don't think we'll have much trouble connecting the coil to the posts....but if we do, we'll figure it out. I like the fact that it has a bowl.....that's the thing that makes me like the Chalice over some of the others. Can't wait.

Thanks for not giving up on the quest for another rba for us, Rob. I know you have a lot on your plate right now and this just makes the pile higher. :)
Your most welcome I dont give up easily :) I love the chalice myself I think its price tag is to much for most people . Not to mention you can never get one

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Count me in fer at least 2 Rob. Nut that it matters to some but any ideas as to the pricing and will spare parts be available? I assume 510 DT's will fit, how high off the Reo will this sit w/o the tip? Three weeks sounds like ferever, hope you gonna have a truckload available. ;)

edit: Is the cover screw on?
Pricing I am thinking $38
yes 510 drip tips its about the same size as a era chalice reomizer

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
I learned my lesson only durable atomizers ;)

Well if it stands up to me it will be tough. People talk about carrying an extra I make sure to have 3-4 with me at all times :lol: don't know why but my reos always seem to land atty side down :lol:

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
This is great news. I've had "whiplash" looking at the E Baron Spiral and the new Fatty V2 even though both my reomizers are working beautifully. I think I prefer the side "air intake" so now I can quit doing research and wait for the REOMIZER V2. HA!

And probably get 2 if the price is going to be that nice :toast:

HA!

Norman

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
Your most welcome I dont give up easily :) I love the chalice myself I think its price tag is to much for most people . Not to mention you can never get one

That says it all right there. They cost more than a "REO Grand" and you can't even buy the Chalice if you wanted to except on rare occasions.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I like the way the Reomizer vapes and with the right o-ring setup, I do not have much leaking either. My only knock on it the how fragile the posts are on it. The bowl and placement of the juice hole are nice on this. Is the post design different where it will be a little sturdier for times I forget and try to unscrew it by the posts?
The posts were definitely a problem for some . I never take my rbas off my mod so it never posed a problem for me . However I do realize lots of folks like to dabble with coil building .You cant really grab these posts on this new atomizers there to short so your covered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread