An Affordable RBA 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
For you new folks to rba's, the nice thing about silica type atty's is you can be the sloppiest coil wrapper on the planet and still have your atty fire like a champ. Genesis style rba's are the most finicky things ever. I've tried 3-4 of them and they're all sitting on the shelf now. I've never had a truly bad experience with any silica atomizer (including the REOmizer v1.0)

BTW: Hi Robert! :D

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I no some of you like it because your comfortable with that style of vaping . There is no right or wrong way in my opinion air from the side just makes sense why struggle for air when you dont have to

I think I have the bias as you. It seems that from messing with regular 510's on bottom feeders using the same holes for juice and air never worked out well, especially when using thick VG blends. It all boils down to personal preference.

And A7 owners deserve our pity, not our scorn.

<grabs a steelpot and flak jacket while jumping behind a wall of sandbags>
<peeks over the sandbags and waits for Sterno's response>

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Ya juuusssst had to come up with another way for me to spend more money huh Rob....didntcha.
somean.gif
Oh well my St Bernard needed to go on a diet anyway. :laugh:

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
I think I have the bias as you. It seems that from messing with regular 510's on bottom feeders using the same holes for juice and air never worked out well, especially when using thick VG blends. It all boils down to personal preference.

Get him Sterno. I got your back.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
For you new folks to RBA's, the nice thing about silica type atty's is you can be the sloppiest coil wrapper on the planet and still have your atty fire like a champ. Genesis style RBA's are the most finicky things ever. I've tried 3-4 of them and they're all sitting on the shelf now. I've never had a truly bad experience with any silica atomizer (including the REOmizer v1.0)

BTW: Hi Robert! :D
Good evening captain wongster

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com

ha ha ha i just saw this i have pity for all those spending 150+ for an RBA :D

Commie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Michigan

I could see spending 150+ on an RBA, if there were no cheaper alternatives that were equal or close enough. I know I spent about that on a mod.

But A7 is close enough, and costs 7-20 bucks depending on source. Plus it feels good to put an indestructible atomizer onto an indestructible mod.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com

Don't pity Vape me too much vape vape vape vape. Vape. Cough. Vape vape This chalice is kicking some serious ....

Not to mention that I should have no problem selling one to get some RBA 2.0 s. :) :)

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Don't pity Vape me too much vape vape vape vape. Vape. Cough. Vape vape This chalice is kicking some serious ....

Not to mention that I should have no problem selling one to get some RBA 2.0 s. :) :)

Just put some Bamboo wick on mine love this stuff the best I've used yet

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Do I sell my chalice or dont I ohhhhhh what to do what to do ??????

Any decision yet Rob if these will work on a Midi Mini 2.0 ? and is mine ready yet
thhappy_face_laughing_sm_nwm.gif
I haven't had time to remove one of the two I have and take some measurements. I wouldn't sell your chalice its a fine atomizer and will pay for itself in time

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
I haven't had time to remove one of the two I have and take some measurements. I wouldn't sell your chalice its a fine atomizer and will pay for itself in time

Oh I know it will be my VV atty when I send it back to you for a new switch :lol: one of these days I will be at PO to mail it :D

If not I will have to buy a Mini 2.1 too which I will have to anyways :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread