RDA An rda with a auto feed reservoir/tank.???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennebarton

Dec 28, 2014
Illinois, USA
Looking into the rebuildables but have yet to purchase one. Right now is the research phase trying to feel out the best mods and methods, etc. My first question to be answered is the title of my post. A rda with a reservoir. Something I can load up with 10 ml and continuously vape. No stopping to drip. Surely it exists. How many hits can be drawn from say 10 drops from a single coil build running at 1.7 ohms? Basically I want to know how many hits can be given from a drip type system. If its a lot I don't necessarily need a tank on an rda. Also do DIY flavors hold up well on the rebuildables at high wattages? So many questions, and just as many answers. If have an idea on what I am looking for please give me the name of said rda system so I can look-up it's review on youtube.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I haven't seen them, except maybe the big dripper, really catch a ton of praise. Maybe their OK atties, with OK re-fill, but not excellent atties, with leakproof refill... I'm not sure, and haven't used them.

But the REO is a good option - there's a bunch of us who LOVE them for their simple quality, durability, and flexibility.
Reo is a box with a battery and a juice bottle.
You screw an atomizer on that's got a hole through the pin.
You "squonk" the bottle, and juice goes UP, refilling your atomizer.
There's a ton of options on atties - so you can start simple (Reosmods RM2), and there's a place here on ECF for good clone "bottom feed" atomizers (Dark Horse, N22, Marquis, Vertex, you name it).

b9DAf1Z.jpg

CloudKick

Verified Member
Oct 30, 2014
San Clemente, CA
Looking into the rebuildables but have yet to purchase one. Right now is the research phase trying to feel out the best mods and methods, etc. My first question to be answered is the title of my post. A RDA with a reservoir. Something I can load up with 10 ml and continuously vape. No stopping to drip. Surely it exists. How many hits can be drawn from say 10 drops from a single coil build running at 1.7 ohms? Basically I want to know how many hits can be given from a drip type system. If its a lot I don't necessarily need a tank on an rda. Also do DIY flavors hold up well on the rebuildables at high wattages? So many questions, and just as many answers. If have an idea on what I am looking for please give me the name of said rda system so I can look-up it's review on youtube.

Thanks[emoji23]
10ml? That would be a tough find, especially one that's efficient. You're better off with a REO as others have said. What do you currently use that's 10ml? They are out there but none that will give you the performance of a true dripper... A 10ml tank looks like a bottle of Voss water no offense that's huge. Even my cobra from MMVapors isn't that big. BTW when trying to find what a 1.7 build consumes you need to supply the voltage if you're talking about a regulated mod... 1.7 ohms at different voltages can mean many different things

Last edited:

opensec

Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Indiana
I also was interested in rdtas for awhile but then I got an Orchid v4 and honestly this thing seemed to be the end of the search for me, it is a tank atomizer but the feel and flavor is to me the same as a dripper, it is today the only atty i vape on anymore.

To be honnest i looked into Reos as well, but I really like regulated devices and finding a regulated squonker is nearly impossible or way too pricey, so I am gathering parts and knowledge to build my own unicorn, and am soon to start working on a regulated woodbox squonker of my own :)

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
I ran my origin v2 forever before refilling. Has super deep wells for a dripper, chambers more like it, and at 1.0 ohms I'd put it on my svd, crank it up some watts and can vape for quite a while. Flavor is great on that sucker.

Sent from a cool but overpriced phone on TapaCrack at yo mama's house.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I have tried the ZeroGravity, Big Dripper and Tatroe T2 all used on A Tatroe Atlas and Provari. I have been looking for a vape similar to Reo in a regulated form. The Tatore T2 is my favorite. It is a very easy build due to the deck construction. I use dual coil 3mm ReadyXWick at 1.0 ohm with a coil spaced on a 2.7 mm machine screw. With the glass tank you can see the bubbles rise when "squonking" so you have a good idea about how much liquid is delivered, reducing over fills. The tank is 3 ml and requires a needle nose bottle or syringe with a blunt needle to fill and with some practice, it is easy. Flavor and vapor are very good, similar to Reo. It is better than any other tank I have tried and it is on a regulated mod. I have been pleased with this purchase; the other two will be on the classified if I ever get myself verified.
Bottom line is that my overall preference is Reo but this tank is a close second.

Last edited:

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
The REO Grand is the device you're seeking. You pick the RDA that suits your needs. Most popular RDAs are available as BF (bottomfed) -ready or can easily be modified to work. Check the REOsmods forum to get a feel. There's a friendly, helpful community to walk you through the best decision you'll make as a vaper.

dravell

Jul 29, 2014
United States
Just a quick note. What you are looking for are actually called RTAs (rebuildable tank atomizer) there quite a few out there but I've been recommended by many people the Russian 91% or a Kayfun. Both are rebuildable and have a reservoir you can fill.
Hope this helps!!
Not quite. A RTA is a regular tank, he wanted an RDA with a tank, aka a RDTA =)

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
I have tried the ZeroGravity, Big Dripper and Tatroe T2 all used on A Tatroe Atlas and Provari. I have been looking for a vape similar to Reo in a regulated form. The Tatore T2 is my favorite. It is a very easy build due to the deck construction. I use dual coil 3mm ReadyXWick at 1.0 ohm with a coil spaced on a 2.7 mm machine screw. With the glass tank you can see the bubbles rise when "squonking" so you have a good idea about how much liquid is delivered, reducing over fills. The tank is 3 ml and requires a needle nose bottle or syringe with a blunt needle to fill and with some practice, it is easy. Flavor and vapor are very good, similar to Reo. It is better than any other tank I have tried and it is on a regulated mod. I have been pleased with this purchase; the other two will be on the classified if I ever get myself verified.
Bottom line is that my overall preference is Reo but this tank is a close second.

Thanks for the mini review of the Tatroe T2. I was really interested in this RDTA, but having to fill with a needle ruins it for me. Now I'm just waiting to see what the window of the TKO Vape Fuel is made out of. If it's glass, I'm picking one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread