Status
Not open for further replies.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Is there really any difference between the majority of the mods, besides appearance? It seems to me they are all mostly designed with the same concept in mind.

There is a difference. Even "appearance" includes size, shape, weight, and color. Then there are:
  • Voltage is a major one. And even within a voltage, mAh varies considerably. Some 3.7V batts are only 360 mAh. At least one is 3000 mAh.
  • Resistance: I've read that the Chuck has amazingly low resistence, providing a more intense experience from even a 3.7 volt battery.
  • Position (and size, effectiveness, and easy of pressing) of the manual switch button. Pushing the button at the end of the Super-T with my pinky would not work for me. And compare the size and shape of the Prodigy and Chuck buttons (in the same position on the device).
  • Electrical or all-mechanical functioning.
  • Feel: This includes weight, size and shape ... and also texture.
  • Atomizer compatibility: Most have adapters for the 901, 801, and 510. Some also can accept an M201 or KR808D-1.
  • Quality and reliability.
  • Oh ... and price!

Camel Crush

ECF Veteran
There is a difference. Even "appearance" includes size, shape, weight, and color. Then there are:
  • Voltage is a major one. And even within a voltage, mAh varies considerably. Some 3.7V batts are only 360 mAh. At least one is 3000 mAh.

• Resistance: I've read that the Chuck has amazingly low resistence, providing a more intense experience from even a 3.7 volt battery.

• Position (and size, effectiveness, and easy of pressing) of the manual switch button. Pushing the button at the end of the Super-T with my pinky would not work for me. And compare the size and shape of the Prodigy and Chuck buttons (in the same position on the device).

• Electrical or all-mechanical functioning.

• Feel: This includes weight, size and shape ... and also texture.

• Atomizer compatibility: Most have adapters for the 901, 801, and 510. Some also can accept an M201 or KR808D-1.

• Quality and reliability.

• Oh ... and price!

I am (thankfully) corrected. You're trying to sway me away from these things on the other thread, though, remember? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread