Anarchist Riot RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Looks like there is another reasonably priced, authentic, USA made (I believe) rda on the market, the Riot by Anarchist.
What I know.... it's a 24 mm, dual post, that comes with both chuff cap and standard cap.
It has a ceramic base for "increased flavor"

I have not owned an Anarchist product, so I'm not acquainted with their product quality yet.
Thoughts and opinions?

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Anarchist-Riot-RDA.html

bb2ed03a2f187bd76b567a65b6538bc6.jpg
7febce94d59862f85446eddf66e358c4.jpg
10d43965928186f25d0a8e685abdb04d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
No it doesn't. Personally I don't see how a ceramic base can affect the flavor. I usually keep my coils up as high as possible away from the base anyway.
The juice.... ceramic would keep the juice from picking up flavor from the metal.... in theory.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Haven't done much playing with it due to schedule, but I was able to pull out out and throw a build in it last night.
First thought on picking it up was it is heavier then I would have thought. Made with thicker steel then many cheap RDAs that feel like you could bend them with just your fingers. Everything seems put together well, instead of relying on gimmicks to sell units.
It was easy to build. The post screws are beefy, not at all like the tiny little easy to strip screw heads that are all too common. I liked the screwdriver it came with.
Plenty of room for larger builds (I've got dual fused claptons at 3mm, with room to spare).
While I generally look at bottom airflow RDAs, there is a benefit to this ones side air....I was able to put 14 drops of liquid in, without any leakage. Haven't tested the boundary, but it will hold more.
With airflow wide open, the flavor is still good. Not as saturated as a Hadaly, but no slouch either.
And it looks good on the new Pico [emoji4]
657a162c4b99006c28d656bbe48b9f0e.jpg

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
I got my Anarchist Riot RDA this past week also and have been very happy with it. I like that it comes with plenty of spares, including those nice beefy screws. That screwdriver is nice and yeah you'd probably not gonna strip those screws. I put in a fused clapton build as well and there's definitely plenty of room, will probably put in a bigger build next week, but have been enjoying this right now. The airflow is nice, quiet and smooth. I prefer the chuff cap to the 810 drip tip and been running it with 3 airholes open, which has been perfect for me. I really like that it doesn't get too hot even with chain vaping, especially with the chuff cap and can still handle the barrel. It gets plenty of air and capable of blowing clouds, but the flavor has been very good. Overall, I've been very happy with it. I usually squonk or use RTAs, but it's been fun using a straight RDA that I really like again.

moRbCcU.jpg

Pc91gMD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread