Anatolian vs. Surfrider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sblackbones

Dec 7, 2014
DC
Okay so in the search for a new mod I've narrowed it down to a choice between the Surfrider and the Anatolian Hit iThin.
I already have 2 copper mods, so I am looking for something SS. The price difference between the two doesn't bother me, I am more concerned with feel and aesthetics. Stingray is my favorite mod to date, but I like the 4(nine) a lot as well.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, or if you think I've overlooked another option (that I can get right now for LESS than 350) PLEASE chime in.

jluc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Colorado
Gp paps x ss v1.5. I have one and it's very high quality. It is a 23mm mod though if that matters to you. In stock and on sale at domovaporco.
6abfd69460948c1a67d2c78e45d75a05.jpg

Edit: I have two Stingrays and a Surfrider.

Last edited:

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
I really like the switch on my Surfrider so between your two choices I would take the Surfrider over the Anatolian. However you did mention that you're open to suggestions so I'll suggest my absolute favorite mod to date which is the SMPL by Epic Design Studios. Unfortunately they're hard to come by in stock, the SS and Copper sell out the fastest and the Brass seems to stay in stock the longest. I own over a dozen mechs and all three of my SMPL's get used WAY more than anything else I own because they always just work without question and when you change a battery there is no adjustment for anything required. The only distributor for Epic Design Studios is through The Vapor Lair Online Shop & Lifestyle Blog | Bringing you access to premium e-liquid and vapor products.The Vapor Lair Online Shop & Lifestyle Blog | Bringing you access to premium e-liquid and vapor products. as of right now. That is my personal recommendation, when it's in stock of course...

Sblackbones

Dec 7, 2014
DC
Just ordered the paps lux v3 :) Went with the non x, because I like the look of the continuous tube and sometimes the threading shows when I am being lazy and don't clean things adequately. Thanks for the advice all, I can't wait! Vape shopping has been distracting me from studying so now the trigger is pulled and I can focus on law school . . . until it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread