1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

And I thought I spent a lot of money on vaping.....

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by oh u mad, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. oh u mad

oh u mad Super Member ECF Veteran

I personally spent around $1700 total in 11 months.
    How much $$ have you spent so far on vaping? - Page 14
    Cali folks do not mess around...
    "Ive spent approx $700 between my wife and I in 3 months"
    "About 1500 in 3 months."
    "2 years vaping. Probably spend about $3,000 so far lol"
    "1 month about a grand"

2. Jayvaps

Jayvaps Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Eh. I have probably dropped over a grand in 2 months. Although I am slowing down now as I have found delivery systems I like, a couple juices I like, and have made a few juices I like.

And yes, that includes my DIY supplies which I went overboard on. But I have nic for over a year and lots and lots of flavors to try.

But I was spending $300/month on smoking. So meh.

3. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't want to talk about it....... but it's all worth it!! I feel great!!

4. NicoHolic

NicoHolic Ultra Member ECF Veteran

In the first few months, less than what I spent on tobacco in 8 months. But I'm set to vape now for way longer than 8 years. 12+:1 return... gotta love it.

5. CRkfx1

CRkfx1 Full Member

$900 in three months. Saved only $350 not smoking.

About $500 of the $900 I attribute to mistakes (blu starter kit, lame atty's, bad flavors, etc.) So, from that perspective, I'm about breaking even. Gotta love rationalizations!

Lots of vapers I meet in the wild claim a whole lot less with their eGo's and clear-o's. Most have yet to kick combustion habit completely.

6. Yerf Dog

Yerf Dog Senior Member ECF Veteran

About a grand since mid July. But part of that is the Provari I bought for Barb. At this point I'm pretty saturated with equipment, nicquids and rebuilding supplies.

We'll see. :D

7. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I know I've overspent but I look at it as an investment in my health and well being. Quitting smoking has never been so fun, and to tell the truth, I have a lot to show for my money whereas with tobacco I ended up with a lot of money gone and some yellowing teeth.

8. Jayvaps

Jayvaps Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Exactly.

It has been fun. I look forward to seeing the postman now, when before all he brought me was bills and junk mail. lol

I really went hog wild the last couple of months. I am finally starting to exert some self control over myself, but it is easier to do as I am settling into a routine now instead of searching for juices I like and delivery systems that work for me.

9. JayEatsAirplane

JayEatsAirplane Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

$440 in two months so far. $100 initial investment into an Evod kit and a bunch of liquids. Followed quickly by a battery upgrade, carrying case and more liquids to try. After that it's been mostly liquid, a few ProTanks and some rebuilding supplies. Girlfriend bought me an MVP 2 for our anniversary, and I lucked out big time and won a 2nd one at a raffle. So that's about $150 retail that didn't come out of my pocket. I think from here on it's just going be liquids and maintenance for a while.

: provari, evod
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.