And I thought I spent a lot of money on vaping.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayvaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
South Florida
Eh. I have probably dropped over a grand in 2 months. Although I am slowing down now as I have found delivery systems I like, a couple juices I like, and have made a few juices I like.

And yes, that includes my DIY supplies which I went overboard on. But I have nic for over a year and lots and lots of flavors to try.

But I was spending $300/month on smoking. So meh.

CRkfx1

Aug 8, 2013
Waco
$900 in three months. Saved only $350 not smoking.

About $500 of the $900 I attribute to mistakes (blu starter kit, lame atty's, bad flavors, etc.) So, from that perspective, I'm about breaking even. Gotta love rationalizations!

Lots of vapers I meet in the wild claim a whole lot less with their eGo's and clear-o's. Most have yet to kick combustion habit completely.

Jayvaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
South Florida
I know I've overspent but I look at it as an investment in my health and well being. Quitting smoking has never been so fun, and to tell the truth, I have a lot to show for my money whereas with tobacco I ended up with a lot of money gone and some yellowing teeth.

Exactly.

It has been fun. I look forward to seeing the postman now, when before all he brought me was bills and junk mail. lol

I really went hog wild the last couple of months. I am finally starting to exert some self control over myself, but it is easier to do as I am settling into a routine now instead of searching for juices I like and delivery systems that work for me.

JayEatsAirplane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
$440 in two months so far. $100 initial investment into an Evod kit and a bunch of liquids. Followed quickly by a battery upgrade, carrying case and more liquids to try. After that it's been mostly liquid, a few ProTanks and some rebuilding supplies. Girlfriend bought me an MVP 2 for our anniversary, and I lucked out big time and won a 2nd one at a raffle. So that's about $150 retail that didn't come out of my pocket. I think from here on it's just going be liquids and maintenance for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread