And the forum is created!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TK-4261

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Cant wait to get mine:thumb: I have a 510 Prodigy and PureSmoker PT and I really like em both but I want something smaller to take with me when I'm out.
The 510 heats up pretty good when using it at 5v. It does seem to use up a little more juice with the Prodigy also but I'm hoping with the Silver Bullet It will use up less juice and get a constant great hit for a long time.
After watching Terraphon's video review, I'm pretty confident the SB will give a great vaping experience....

I wonder how many people pre-ordered the SB?

~bruce~

Jul 9, 2009
Florida
Last time I checked he was working on what?......60 of these things nad I don't think it was completely sold out yet.....maybe now it is, though.... I think alot of people are just waiting to see if this thing really IS the shiz-nit before ordering.......That or they already own a prodigy/GG/Screwdriver/Bulli thingy and just don't need another one.....albiet with a WAY cooler switch/position.

BARENETTED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2009
NEW JERSEY, USA
Last time I checked he was working on what?......60 of these things nad I don't think it was completely sold out yet.....maybe now it is, though.... I think alot of people are just waiting to see if this thing really IS the shiz-nit before ordering.......That or they already own a prodigy/GG/Screwdriver/Bulli thingy and just don't need another one.....albiet with a WAY cooler switch/position.

I own about 40 ecigs, cigars, pipes and passthrus. I also have a Janty Stick and a Zi Moshi LV. I have enough juice for a year. I do NOT NEED one single thing! However, I do WANT a Silver Bullet, I MUST HAVE a Silver Bullet, I ORDERED a Silver Bullet and will be in therapy until I get the Silver Bullet! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

malyden

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
OH
I talked to Rob today and no they are not sold out yet so there is still time to order one if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread