And then there was one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Am I the only one who gets just a bit anxious when a REO goes on a trip without you?

I just sent off my AmberLamps to go see the ModShucker and his porkies up at the REO Spa, a good 8 hour drive away! I get the same feeling when Mini Me goes and spends the night somewhere!

So for the time being it's just me and the Syren the Mini 2.1 while AmberLamps gets turned into an LP along with getting the new 510 put in and also a new door and RM8! Heck I'm not anxious since she's gone.....I'm anxious to get her back!!

I guess I'll have to drown the anxiety by making my first order from Nicoticket. Are they really that good that everyone seems to rave about them? I've wanted to order some juice from them awhile back but never got around to it.

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi
Am I the only one who gets just a bit anxious when a REO goes on a trip without you?

I just sent off my AmberLamps to go see the ModShucker and his porkies up at the REO Spa, a good 8 hour drive away! I get the same feeling when Mini Me goes and spends the night somewhere!

So for the time being it's just me and the Syren the Mini 2.1 while AmberLamps gets turned into an LP along with getting the new 510 put in and also a new door and RM8! Heck I'm not anxious since she's gone.....I'm anxious to get her back!!

I guess I'll have to drown the anxiety by making my first order from Nicoticket. Are they really that good that everyone seems to rave about them? I've wanted to order some juice from them awhile back but never got around to it.
Nicoticket is the best. You'll love it.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
I ordered 120ml of "The Virus". This has been, and still is the most raved about juice for the last 2 years. However, my experience with it was not pleasant. Although the taste was tolerable, the smoke and vaper left an unpleasant aroma that smelled like burning wood. It stunk. It stunk really bad. I couldn't handle the smell and sold the Virus in the classifieds.

Took the money, and ordered from Heather's Heavenly Vape. Give them a try as well. They have the best prices compared to other venders. $40 for 100ml is good. This link is to the NET Tobacco mixes. I suggest you try Dragon's Fire and Shadow if you prefer a sweet, tobacco blend. If you prefer raw tobacco flavor - go with Gaia. Cherry Cigar flavor goes to Legend.

Search Results : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Reactions: Underdawg736

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Yes they are that good, Wakonda, ACB, CLS, and Radioactive..:thumbs:

I love coffee and coffee vapes, all the coffee flavored juice that I've had always kills my coils half way thru a bottle but Wakonda just sounds different, sounds like there's more to it so I'll chomp at it just to see for myself what everyone's raving about. I absolutely love custard flavors even though they may be riskier on the health side but I'll still vape it so CLS is a definite! ACB will be to woo Mrs Underdawg since she loves the snot outta crème brulee and I love camping and camp fires so The Cure is a given!

I ordered 120ml of "The Virus". This has been, and still is the most raved about juice for the last 2 years. However, my experience with it was not pleasant. Although the taste was tolerable, the smoke and vaper left an unpleasant aroma that smelled like burning wood. It stunk. It stunk really bad. I couldn't handle the smell and sold the Virus in the classifieds.

Took the money, and ordered from Heather's Heavenly Vape. Give them a try as well. They have the best prices compared to other venders. $40 for 100ml is good. This link is to the NET Tobacco mixes. I suggest you try Dragon's Fire and Shadow if you prefer a sweet, tobacco blend. If you prefer raw tobacco flavor - go with Gaia. Cherry Cigar flavor goes to Legend.

Search Results : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

That sucks! I have reservations on ordering online and have only done it once because I would really want to try the juice I'm looking at before committing money to it that may very well be a waste. With them being so well received and their first time buyer deal I figured it wouldn't hurt too bad. That being said I've also looked at HHV and actually got to try one of their flavors up at my local vape shop. It was blueberry muffin and let me tell ya it tasted exactly like a bleepin blueberry muffin! I'm not a very big fan of tobacco vapes, I like the baked style and sweeter (not candy as much) vapes a bit more, but HHV is next on my list to try out!
Actually one of my ADVs is a smoked tobacco that tastes exactly like a campfire. It's definitely an odd flavor that'll put a lot of folks off but I love it!

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Sure hope you get your AmberLamps back soon! And just gotta say that NT is some krazy awesome juice!

She'll be back before I know it, just as long as she's back before vacation in August I'll be set!
I usually get all my juice from the vape shop that I bought my startup kit, their house juice is great....to me at least but I'm starting to go thru more of it and they ain't the cheapest around! Also in my eGo days I ordered a bunch from Vape Dudes on a whim and while it wasn't terrible I just didn't dig it much. Caught the Bobas and Gorrila Juice bug from a fellow REOnaut who pifed a little for me to try and while I liked it a lot....couldn't ADV it....well Gorilla Juice I probably could in a pinch! Bought 180mls and it lasted me about 10 months. I may order more in the future, read some things that Bobas has changed though.
I normally shy away from high PG juice, I never found one that really tasted good but I'm pretty convinced enough to try NT out! I see that a lot of them are 50/50 which will be fine for me.

ACB, Frenilla and CLS you'll enjoy them very much. Otherwise i'll buy them from you :cool:

(12mg though:))

ACB and CLS I'm definitely getting as well as The Cure and Wakonda. I'm limiting this order to 5 so that leaves Frenilla, Strawnilla, and MAH Peeps vying for the 5th spot..........all in 12mg! ;)

Reactions: airedale2

fatherdano

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
ohio
She'll be back before I know it, just as long as she's back before vacation in August I'll be set!
I usually get all my juice from the vape shop that I bought my startup kit, their house juice is great....to me at least but I'm starting to go thru more of it and they ain't the cheapest around! Also in my eGo days I ordered a bunch from Vape Dudes on a whim and while it wasn't terrible I just didn't dig it much. Caught the Bobas and Gorrila Juice bug from a fellow REOnaut who pifed a little for me to try and while I liked it a lot....couldn't ADV it....well Gorilla Juice I probably could in a pinch! Bought 180mls and it lasted me about 10 months. I may order more in the future, read some things that Bobas has changed though.
I normally shy away from high PG juice, I never found one that really tasted good but I'm pretty convinced enough to try NT out! I see that a lot of them are 50/50 which will be fine for me.

ACB and CLS I'm definitely getting as well as The Cure and Wakonda. I'm limiting this order to 5 so that leaves Frenilla, Strawnilla, and MAH Peeps vying for the 5th spot..........all in 12mg! ;)

Frenilla will surprise you its not just a simple Vanilla juice, it has a lot of depth to it. If you like fruity then the Strawnilla will fit the bill... I am allergic to fruit... or so it seems lol....

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Frenilla will surprise you its not just a simple Vanilla juice, it has a lot of depth to it. If you like fruity then the Strawnilla will fit the bill... I am allergic to fruit... or so it seems lol....

I love vanilla, the vape shop that I was taking about has a blueberry, vanilla, and mint juice call the Ghost Whisperer and it's bleepin excellent. I'm not big on strawberries but I absolutely loved Strawberry Nesquick as a kid and I've heard that Strawnilla is similar to it.

fatherdano

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
ohio
I love vanilla, the vape shop that I was taking about has a blueberry, vanilla, and mint juice call the Ghost Whisperer and it's bleepin excellent. I'm not big on strawberries but I absolutely loved Strawberry Nesquick as a kid and I've heard that Strawnilla is similar to it.
Strawnilla is definitely strawberry heavy to me anyways. I was hoping for a light strawberry and ended up mixing it with CLS and that was pretty damn good.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
I sound like a billboard for them but if you like vanilla they are pretty damn good and you can mix up and put the frenilla or cls in about everything they make.

It's all good, I see folks don't like them as much because of their loyal fan base and I get that, but if it's working for them, why not share it with everyone else, it may work for them too! If NT doesn't jive with me, I'm not gonna dog'em out and say they're junk, everyones taste is different and they YMMV! I know I'm smug with my REOs when I'm out and about. Hell I've had a few say that it's way too much money but look on their faces when I lob it across the room or a parking lot, pick'em back up and happily vape away is very well worth my smugginess!

Anyways it's good to know they mix well with the others, but if I don't like them as they are.....you might not be getting them! :p

Reactions: Robinowitz

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
....That sucks! I have reservations on ordering online and have only done it once because I would really want to try the juice I'm looking at before committing money to it that may very well be a waste. With them being so well received and their first time buyer deal I figured it wouldn't hurt too bad. That being said I've also looked at HHV and actually got to try one of their flavors up at my local vape shop. It was blueberry muffin and let me tell ya it tasted exactly like a bleepin blueberry muffin! I'm not a very big fan of tobacco vapes, I like the baked style and sweeter (not candy as much) vapes a bit more, but HHV is next on my list to try out!
Actually one of my ADVs is a smoked tobacco that tastes exactly like a campfire. It's definitely an odd flavor that'll put a lot of folks off but I love it!

Yes, the rule of thumb is always starting off with 10ml or smaller taste samples. I've wasted lots of money on getting 30ml or 50ml , and then not liking them. Definitely have learned my lesson now.

Bluberry Muffin from HHV tastes just a sweet, flavorful muffin. Heather does an excellent job on most juices she makes. Georgia Peach Tobacco is an awesome peach flavored juice, so if you can... try that one out. She extracted Dragon's Fire from an actual Carmel Cigar called "Carmel Joe". A lot of folks like it. It's my favorite.

I only tried that one flavor (the Virus) from Nicoticket. Was really disappointed with it because it drew so much attention and reviews. Didn't try any other flavors. I'd like to sample other flavors from NT, but really can't afford it.

Your post sounds like you just sent off your eldest to college and you have one child left at home...and suddenly the house seems too quiet. Aww.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Yes, the rule of thumb is always starting off with 10ml or smaller taste samples. I've wasted lots of money on getting 30ml or 50ml , and then not liking them. Definitely have learned my lesson now.

I only tried that one flavor (the Virus) from Nicoticket. Was really disappointed with it because it drew so much attention and reviews. Didn't try any other flavors. I'd like to sample other flavors from NT, but really can't afford it.

Yeah I'm only getting the 15ml for that very reason and if I don't like like stand alone or mixed, I'll either pif them or put'em in the giveaway box at the shop I go to. Thanks for mentioning HHV, it's honestly been quite awhile since I looked thru their site.

Your post sounds like you just sent off your eldest to college and you have one child left at home...and suddenly the house seems too quiet. Aww.

It is quiet almost too quiet! My youngest went on vacation to Maine, eldest is sitting quietly next to me, Mini Me spent the night and today with her grandmother and Mrs Underdawg is sacked out upstairs. TVs on but turned down and Mini Me's guinea pigs are running around their cage doing their own thing! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread