And then there was one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Lol, My Mini 2.1 is keeping me company! Funny thing is when I was figuring prices, Mrs Underdawg made the comment "Wouldn't it just be easier to just get a new one?" If it wasn't for vacation and Mini Me's birthday coming up within the next month......I would've taken that as gospel and RAN with it!!! I told her with a sly smile that my Birthday and Christmas are fast approaching......which was met with this......:rolleyes:!

I'm sure the Resins will be out by then......mmmmmm.......resssins....

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Am I the only one who gets just a bit anxious when a REO goes on a trip without you?

I just sent off my AmberLamps to go see the ModShucker and his porkies up at the REO Spa, a good 8 hour drive away! I get the same feeling when Mini Me goes and spends the night somewhere!

So for the time being it's just me and the Syren the Mini 2.1 while AmberLamps gets turned into an LP along with getting the new 510 put in and also a new door and RM8! Heck I'm not anxious since she's gone.....I'm anxious to get her back!!

I guess I'll have to drown the anxiety by making my first order from Nicoticket. Are they really that good that everyone seems to rave about them? I've wanted to order some juice from them awhile back but never got around to it.

Nope I don't! I had only one mod for 6 months...my first REO. I had ZERO backup and made it to be able to afford REO #2. It has a leaking problem now so I haven't had a chance to look at it but my one keeps rocking on with never a fail! :)

Tracey

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Yeah the Mini was my first and 5 months later I got the Grand. Since then at least one of them has been by my side and the other isn't very far away. My only backup with the Mini was the eGo kit I got when I first started vaping, things had to get pretty dire (which they didn't) for me to fall back on them! My Mini has a leak now after putting the upgraded contacts in, I think I found the reason of it and it hasn't been doing it nearly as much now, but once I have another REO, she'll be going back up to Maine to get the ss 510.

airedale2

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Delavan, Il
I am a big fan of Nicoticket, their liquid is really good, bit pricey that I agree, I have only 1 really bad or different tasting juice from them, and that was cheese cake, I just didnt get it. but taste is subjective. the Virus took some time for me, but the Cure is awesome! so ACB, Strawnilla, GCD. Wakonda in the morning with coffee is a very good vape.

Reactions: Underdawg736
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread