Anniversary Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Heya Dale! Thank you for stopping in and saying hello! We got slammed with orders from the anniversary - I am glad we were able to get bottles in your hand before you left town!

You are very welcome for the free bottle! To answer your question - yes - the shelf life on the bottles is (2) years. I am not sure I would consider them anymore steeped than a fresh bottle though - with the amber brown glass bottles, and our meticulous storage practices, a bottle that comes fresh off the speed steeper is virtually indistinguishable from a bottle that is a year old (or more). So, treat all the bottles as if they are fresh (regardless of the born on date - which is mostly irrelevant). I hope that helps!

Best,

~C
Been awhile Clark hope u are well,That's what I figured on shelf life.Thanks for your info...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Been awhile Clark hope u are well,That's what I figured on shelf life.Thanks for your info...

Doing pretty well, thanks for asking bud! It's good to see you here on ECF! Thank you again for the order m8!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Finally got to sit down and open up my BOGO order to put it in storage. Oh my gosh NT Team! You all made my last order of NT EPIC! There are no words for your kindness, thank you so much!

Hey Penny! Glad the order arrived safe and sound! Obviously I am pleased you are pleased! Xoxoxo

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Got my 720ml (+ PIF extras)!!! Thanks again for the sale NT team, and here's to many more years! :toast:

Thank you kindly for the order Sonic!! You rock m8!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Sounds like nicoticket needs to wholesale to a shop just over the border your closest to.

Find me the right shop [emoji12]

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
@pennysmalls for whatever it's worth you have to get some Grape (Ape). I have been squonking it since Friday. It's really well done.

I am on it today too! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread