Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I think the author mentioned a drip tube and dripping the liquid.
I figured he either meant a carto, or a clearo like a ce4 that you fill by dripping through the top of the tube. He doesn't seem completely ignorant, but the "giant whistle" thing... I guess some people can't get past the different feeling of holding an APV.

kakiser56

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2014
New Hope, PA
I figured he either meant a carto, or a clearo like a ce4 that you fill by dripping through the top of the tube. He doesn't seem completely ignorant, but the "giant whistle" thing... I guess some people can't get past the different feeling of holding an APV.

Didn't realize that. I'm happy with my nautilus tanks and istick 50w. Also just received an Atlantis 2 this weekend. The vapor production makes my Nautilus seems like a cig-alike lol!

Reactions: Lessifer

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
50mg AND "salts"! Sometimes I'm very glad to have found what works for me.

I just Wonder if the Fine Folks at PAX had included a plot for Vaping 50mg/ml Nicotine Base, if it would have Shadowed the Purple Plot in this Graph?

juulgraph.jpg

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I just Wonder if the Fine Folks at PAX had included a plot for Vaping 50mg/ml Nicotine Base, if it would have Shadowed the Purple Plot in this Graph?

juulgraph.jpg
Yeah, it's a pretty graph, but I've been weary of the lack of transparency in the juul from the first article about it.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
BTW - This Plot Graph is a Great Example of a 'Visual Conclusion" based on Incomplete Information.

juulgraph.jpg

For the "Combustion Cigarette", what was the Nicotine mg Level as Tested?
(Remember: mg in Cigarettes is given by the Amount of Nicotine in mg that the Average Persons Body Absorbs)

And for the "Traditional e-Liquid", what was the e-Liquid's mg/ml?

Also for the "Traditional e-Liquid", what type of Hardware was used to Vaporize the e-Liquid? A Cig-a-Like @ 6 Watts?

So does this Graphic Really tell a person Anything? Or just Attempt to place a Visual Conclusion in one's Cranium?

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
Here is Another Interesting Read...

Freebase nicotine - SourceWatch

From that page:
This article is part of the Tobacco portal on Sourcewatch funded from 2006 - 2009 by the American Legacy Foundation.

Portal:Tobacco - SourceWatch
Welcome to TobaccoWiki the online research project to which anyone can contribute. We need your help to mine the millions of pages of previously-secret, internal tobacco industry documents now posted on the Internet. The purpose of Tobaccowiki is to make it easier to find information about tobacco industry behavior, and to reveal what has been learned about the industry through its documents.

Reactions: zoiDman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread